Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Getting shot in the butt.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sniper Fox
Private
Private
Sniper Fox

Getting shot in the butt. Empty
PostSubject: Getting shot in the butt.   Getting shot in the butt. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:39 pm

Ah. So many experiences. It stung like my mother's spanks, only ten times worse.
Back to top Go down
Jackofalltrades
Corporal
Corporal
Jackofalltrades

PostSubject: Re: Getting shot in the butt.   Getting shot in the butt. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:00 pm

your arse should have enough fatty tissue on it to cover most nerve endings. why'd it hurt so bad was it pointblank with your pants down?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/realm_of_burgess
Sniper Fox
Private
Private
Sniper Fox

PostSubject: Re: Getting shot in the butt.   Getting shot in the butt. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:05 pm

About five feet away. I got snuck up upon and while I was scrambling away like a baby, he fired.
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Getting shot in the butt.   Getting shot in the butt. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:41 pm

I was a spotter for our sniper, we were engaged in a heavy firefight, and one of the enemy team mates decided to sprint across the bottle neck of our field. My sniper had his pistol drawn. A true testament of our snipers aim, All I had to yell was Target 11 'O clock! and he dropped the pistol, (my KWA USP .45 GBB, unfortunately he dropped it into a muddy bunker) grabbed his L96 and within three seconds targeted the running enemy and hit him square in the buttocks. This was almost 6 months ago, But I'll always remember how beautiful it was.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: Getting shot in the butt.   Getting shot in the butt. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:42 pm

when i was 11 i went to my friends house for his bday and i brought m brothers huge g36 and he had a litle clear mp5 with a hopper on top and he shot me in the as 10 times and i cried he said so i took his word since i oly remember everything else exept my emotions/feelings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting shot in the butt.   Getting shot in the butt. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting shot in the butt.
Page 1 of 1