Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Broken G&G GR16

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
a smurf nugget
Private
Private

Broken G&G GR16 Empty
PostSubject: Broken G&G GR16   Broken G&G GR16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:35 pm

I just bought my GR16 a couple of months ago and within a couple of days it broke. I emailed airsplat and they sent me a solution email on how to fix it. That worked for a while but broke again. They finally let me send it back and I asked for a brand new gun bu they sent me back the same gun with nothing done to it... I fixed it somewhat but i still need to loosen and tighten the screw on the bottom of the grip every 10 shots. The screw ajusts the gearbox but the screw will stay in the same spot and i still need to frequently change it. Is there anything i can do?
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

Broken G&G GR16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken G&G GR16   Broken G&G GR16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:32 pm

well, first never buy airsplat,(You know that aready)
but other than that It seems that SPL might know, He can get anything(WAffles anyone)
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

Broken G&G GR16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken G&G GR16   Broken G&G GR16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:02 pm

You either need a new motor plate, or you need a new screw for the motor plate.... The thing that you are adjusting all the time raises and lowers the motor. If you need to tighten it every 10 shots then I would just wait till you get a new motor plate... If the motor is adjusted too low you can strip your pinion gear, adjusted too high and you end up stripping a few of the other gears....

http://www.airsoftsmith.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=39_48&products_id=524

sticks
Back to top Go down
a smurf nugget
Private
Private

Broken G&G GR16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken G&G GR16   Broken G&G GR16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:09 pm

is a motor plate easy to install? and is it exspensive?
Back to top Go down
HoboBob
Major
Major
HoboBob

Broken G&G GR16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken G&G GR16   Broken G&G GR16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:59 pm

The motor plate is the little metal thing on the bottom of the pistol girp. Theyre like $5-$10 its probably the eaisest part on an airsoft gun to replace besides the Magazine :]
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/recon6
a smurf nugget
Private
Private

Broken G&G GR16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken G&G GR16   Broken G&G GR16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:08 pm

Thank you guys sooooooooo much ill buy and try it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Broken G&G GR16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken G&G GR16   Broken G&G GR16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken G&G GR16
Page 1 of 1