Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

BOOM, BANG, CRACK!!!! tactic

Go down 
+2
Warrior33
SnOWWoLF
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SnOWWoLF
Private
Private
SnOWWoLF

BOOM, BANG, CRACK!!!! tactic Empty
PostSubject: BOOM, BANG, CRACK!!!! tactic   BOOM, BANG, CRACK!!!! tactic Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:56 am

here is a good woodland tactic especially if you are out numbered........when you are walkin' through the woods pick up some rocks(medium size)and throw them at trees........this COMPLETELY messes with the enemies heads............I have used this multiple times, and have won almost every time........this tactic helps when you are out numbered in man-power and fire-power
Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Warrior33
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: BOOM, BANG, CRACK!!!! tactic   BOOM, BANG, CRACK!!!! tactic Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:20 pm

Ya thats what i do in night skirmishes(you think at day it srews them up do it at night). Sometimes in day skirmishes ill take a camo bandana(multicam its what i wear). And if their is a log laying on the ground i'd put my bandana slighlty over ther log or just poking just poking one of the ends. Through some rocks behind the log then flank 'em!
Back to top Go down
SnOWWoLF
Private
Private
SnOWWoLF

PostSubject: Re: BOOM, BANG, CRACK!!!! tactic   BOOM, BANG, CRACK!!!! tactic Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:50 am

Warrior33 wrote:
Ya thats what i do in night skirmishes(you think at day it srews them up do it at night). Sometimes in day skirmishes ill take a camo bandana(multicam its what i wear). And if their is a log laying on the ground i'd put my bandana slighlty over ther log or just poking just poking one of the ends. Through some rocks behind the log then flank 'em!

NICE!!!!
it would work even better if you take an old tac vest and a helmet with the bandana and stick them up cheers
Back to top Go down
Murder
Private
Private
Murder

PostSubject: Re: BOOM, BANG, CRACK!!!! tactic   BOOM, BANG, CRACK!!!! tactic Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:15 am

i use to do it all the time. Really works. haven't used it lately but i should start again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.taairsoftteam.webs.com
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

PostSubject: Re: BOOM, BANG, CRACK!!!! tactic   BOOM, BANG, CRACK!!!! tactic Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:08 am

hmm its a very crude force multiplyer
Back to top Go down
SnOWWoLF
Private
Private
SnOWWoLF

PostSubject: Re: BOOM, BANG, CRACK!!!! tactic   BOOM, BANG, CRACK!!!! tactic Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:17 pm

mgunner564 wrote:
hmm its a very crude force multiplyer

of course its a crude force, it has to be or else I wouldnt have won everytime......LOL
but you have to use it in moderation don't use it every time you play
Back to top Go down
saber95
Private
Private
saber95

PostSubject: Re: BOOM, BANG, CRACK!!!! tactic   BOOM, BANG, CRACK!!!! tactic Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:08 pm

ha ive used this many times and it works great.
Back to top Go down
Warsawwarrior9
Major
Major
Warsawwarrior9

PostSubject: Re: BOOM, BANG, CRACK!!!! tactic   BOOM, BANG, CRACK!!!! tactic Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:46 am

I use that alot, but mostly its just 2v1 friends out in the forest kind of deal for now, I use sticks and rocks to make them think i am places I am not haha funny to watch then run all around. Last game i was in I sat in the same spot for at least an hour just throwing things around
They had no idea
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dancsbt
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BOOM, BANG, CRACK!!!! tactic   BOOM, BANG, CRACK!!!! tactic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BOOM, BANG, CRACK!!!! tactic
Page 1 of 1