Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Im sorta new to the forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
scooterprodigy
Major
Major
scooterprodigy

Im sorta new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Im sorta new to the forum   Im sorta new to the forum Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:59 pm

Hey im Austin ive been on quite a bit but don't post that much . ive been airsofting for like three years and am 12 so i can't really get into any events and all Sad but if uyou know of a place near danville california that will accept me please tell cus i really love airsofting and i really want to go to an event . im looking into buying an airsoft gi g4 a1 so any opinions please tell, but ya thats it and you all see like reallly nice guys or girls if theres any Laughing
Back to top Go down
scooterprodigy
Major
Major
scooterprodigy

PostSubject: Re: Im sorta new to the forum   Im sorta new to the forum Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:01 pm

o ya and i have a echo 1 g36c that has barley anyshots threw it and am selling it so i can get the g4 a1 so if anyones is interested please pm me and ita stating at $90
Back to top Go down
Semper Fi
Corporal
Corporal
Semper Fi

PostSubject: Re: Im sorta new to the forum   Im sorta new to the forum Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:58 pm

Sorry can't help u but welcome
Back to top Go down
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

PostSubject: Re: Im sorta new to the forum   Im sorta new to the forum Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:01 am

Try Ebay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im sorta new to the forum   Im sorta new to the forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im sorta new to the forum
Page 1 of 1