Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

I need 2v2 or 3v3 tactical support

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mindless
Private
Private

I need 2v2 or 3v3 tactical support Empty
PostSubject: I need 2v2 or 3v3 tactical support   I need 2v2 or 3v3 tactical support Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:07 am

I don't play in large groups for air soft (at least not currently). I only have about 5 friends who do air soft. I just need some good tactics for 2v2 or 3v3 games of air soft, because i assume tactics of small groups compared to large groups are significantly different. Any help will be appreciated.

p.s. We don't have any radios or any thing like that, and we play in small areas. I'd say the field is 100,000 sq. yards or so, but that's a very rough estimate because I'm bad at judging distance (that feels a little large though).

EDIT: We also do not have sniper rifles so a sniper and spotter combo wouldn't be an option.
Back to top Go down
http://Missouri.me
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: I need 2v2 or 3v3 tactical support   I need 2v2 or 3v3 tactical support Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:47 pm

I wud think in a group as samll as your playing in tactics wudnt matter so much as just walking around and trying to stalk the enemy.
Back to top Go down
mindless
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: I need 2v2 or 3v3 tactical support   I need 2v2 or 3v3 tactical support Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:27 pm

Well, I usually team up with the same people every game (familiarity I guess), and the other team has the best equipment. Instead of out gunning them I want to outsmart them. Problem is I need some ideas of how to do so. Also, we play in semi-dense woods with a meadow at one end where they like to set up their snipers and shoot from afar (the meadow is quite large, about the length of the whole area we play at). There is really no way to flank them due to a fence that is in the way.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: I need 2v2 or 3v3 tactical support   I need 2v2 or 3v3 tactical support Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:29 am

All i got is maybe just wait for them to get impatient and ambush them on your terms.
Back to top Go down
mindless
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: I need 2v2 or 3v3 tactical support   I need 2v2 or 3v3 tactical support Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:16 am

That's a good idea, don't know how I didn't think of it though. I know for a fact that one of 'em is the impatient type. Thanks
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: I need 2v2 or 3v3 tactical support   I need 2v2 or 3v3 tactical support Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:53 am

Stay close by and work together-Never seperate unless neccesary.
Once you have made contact, Fire Superiority is the key, as well is Speed in these small games.
Keep firing and keep there heads down and advance while they're ducking from your incoming fire. While your partner is giving suppressing fire advance quickly and swiftly so you'll be there before they even know what hit em. The faster you go, the less time they'll have to react and counter-attack.
Just remember-while speed is important, you don't want to go so fast that you get clumsy and take unnecesary risks. That and ALWAYS be aware-in these backyard games a common tactic for less experienced players is for one player to distract while the other "sneaks around".
While any plan can be mediocre, if caught off-guard it could end you. Quickly Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
mindless
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: I need 2v2 or 3v3 tactical support   I need 2v2 or 3v3 tactical support Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:21 am

Thanks guys for your tips! I should have a chance at using them today after church.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need 2v2 or 3v3 tactical support   I need 2v2 or 3v3 tactical support Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need 2v2 or 3v3 tactical support
Page 1 of 1