Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Buying CYMA Thompson

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Utz
Private
Private
Utz

Buying CYMA Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Buying CYMA Thompson   Buying CYMA Thompson Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:13 pm

Hey, as u can tell from the topic I am buying a CYMA Thompson. I'll take used or new.

Utz
Back to top Go down
panic324
Sergeant
Sergeant
panic324

Location : San Francisco Bay Area, Communist Republic of California

PostSubject: Re: Buying CYMA Thompson   Buying CYMA Thompson Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:29 pm

May I recommend anything other than a CYMA?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=674516301&ref=profile
Utz
Private
Private
Utz

PostSubject: Re: Buying CYMA Thompson   Buying CYMA Thompson Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:52 pm

I would like a WW2 gun for under $150
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Buying CYMA Thompson   Buying CYMA Thompson Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:28 pm

CYMA makes a great Thompson. I own two; I would sell you one but it's a prject in progress and I don't think you would want it.
It has been used A LOT and has a cracked barrel...my other one is perfect though!!
But like I said the other is a work in progress and will hopefully be an M1928 someday.
PANIC, I can see why you would be biased towards CYMA being a bad company, but out of all there many cloned replicas, the Thompson is one of the best selling AS replicas on the market today and most stores I walk into can hardly keep them in stock and never have them returned. If mine is still kickin after three and a half years of RUGGED use, Thats a great gun in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Utz
Private
Private
Utz

PostSubject: Re: Buying CYMA Thompson   Buying CYMA Thompson Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:13 am

how much would you be asking?
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Buying CYMA Thompson   Buying CYMA Thompson Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:53 am

Hm...Well condidering the gun works absolutely fine But it's just the outer barrel is in half......$80 I guess.
I'm told this is a very common problem in Thompsons and Gorrila Glue makes it new. But talking to you as a Forum Friend, not a salesman, unless you really want a Thompson quickly, It could be more beneficial to just save up the $180-$230 dollars for a new one.
Also, If you would happen to but my cracked one, there's a website called www.Kapowwe.com that sells Boneyard Thompsons for $40. When my Thompsons barrel broke, I paid the 40 just hoping for a new barrel....but they sent me a Perfectly fine, working great Thompson. It just had a few scratches so they couldn't sell it for full price.
What I'm getting at is, if you really wanted you could buy mine for 80, pay 40, have one perfectley fine Thompson for $120, saving over $60, AND possibly luck out like I did and wind up with TWO working Thompsons.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
AFU
AFU

PostSubject: Re: Buying CYMA Thompson   Buying CYMA Thompson Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:16 am

m14 double-taps wrote:
and will hopefully be an M1928 someday.

Umm, go to www.shortyusa.com and electric AEGs, and scroll down to Thompson series, they already have the M1928, or gangster style tommy gun (Fully electric).

I would make a link, but shortyusa doesn't let me do that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Salkand
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buying CYMA Thompson   Buying CYMA Thompson Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buying CYMA Thompson
Page 1 of 1