Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

CHeap Silencer

Go down 
+2
Spl. Durkee
Creed769
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

CHeap Silencer Empty
PostSubject: CHeap Silencer   CHeap Silencer Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:13 pm

Why Hello all you people of the forum;
Im not sure if this is in the right section but I don't care!

I can't afford a 20- 30 dollar silencer right now and I need some form of one for my G36K (CCW 14)

Anyone know how to make one on the cheap?
Back to top Go down
http://thetruthaboutairsoft.blogspot.com/
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

CHeap Silencer Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHeap Silencer   CHeap Silencer Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:39 pm

2 words: PVC pipe.

Works great, just make sure to measure stuff out precisely or you'll have a loose fit. Just mess around with the idea for a bit until you find a sure-fire way.
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

CHeap Silencer Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHeap Silencer   CHeap Silencer Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:09 pm

Honestly a pcv silencer working or not is gonna cost 12-15 dollars duder. and wont look nearly as slick as a real one.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

CHeap Silencer Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHeap Silencer   CHeap Silencer Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:10 pm

Yep I agree. Just save up a bit and buy one Creed. Making it will be almost as expensive and more work than what the outcome deserves.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

CHeap Silencer Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHeap Silencer   CHeap Silencer Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:12 pm

Better Idea.

Red bull can + hobby foam + hot glue+ black spraypaint.

1; cut the can to the desired length, be sure to remove the top and bottom caps. All you want is the cylinder body.

2; cut the hobby foam so it goes inside of the body of the can you cut out, and lines flush with the ends. Once done, hot glue it in place. Also cut enough space so that the silencer completely goes over the flash hider, and has a exit for the bb, or a hole to slide the inner barrel into.

3; Remove the flash hider from the gun, and set it inside of the silencer on the joining side as far you need it to go. Hot glue the flash hider inside of the can on the joining side, but you will need to dremel inside of the flash hider notches so the barrel may come through, no problem if you didn't install a longer barrel. Just take a paper;mate pen , remove the ball point and the ink. (should all slide out from the ball point). cut the tube to the right length so that it sits from inside of the flashider to the muzzle end of the sliencer.

4; Now you want to cap the muzzle end of the silencer. Take the bottom from your red bull can, and cut out the cap with a razor. Then drill through the center for the exit hole. Then paint it w/e

In the end you should have a silencer that screws on/off for under $20.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

CHeap Silencer Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHeap Silencer   CHeap Silencer Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:52 pm

yah, I can make them with 1 1/2 in PVC cardboard and paint, but save up
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

CHeap Silencer Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHeap Silencer   CHeap Silencer Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:06 pm

I forgot to say, the Red bull can will give it the metallic feeling, but it needs 2 coats of flat black or gun metal to look just like a "Kurtz M4 stubby silencer"
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

CHeap Silencer Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHeap Silencer   CHeap Silencer Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:37 pm

i used a PVC pressure fitting and a 1/2 inch piece that fit in the hole and a larger on the outside. it fit perfectly over the orange tip on my 226.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

CHeap Silencer Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHeap Silencer   CHeap Silencer Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:39 pm

And how much did these mods run you guys?
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

CHeap Silencer Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHeap Silencer   CHeap Silencer Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:40 pm

mine ran me about $3. at home depot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CHeap Silencer Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHeap Silencer   CHeap Silencer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHeap Silencer
Page 1 of 1