Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

R.I.S for standard KWA m4a1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

R.I.S for standard KWA m4a1 Empty
PostSubject: R.I.S for standard KWA m4a1   R.I.S for standard KWA m4a1 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:00 am

what would be a good R.I.S unit for a standard KWA m4? or would i have to buy a new outer barrel also?
links please (from ASGI would be better Wink )
and how do i install it?
Back to top Go down
djstasevich
Major
Major
djstasevich

PostSubject: Re: R.I.S for standard KWA m4a1   R.I.S for standard KWA m4a1 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:05 pm

this should do,
http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=30_37&products_id=4593
unless you would want to put on a Madbull noveske free float system, or a DD free float rail system.

I have allways wanted to get the noveske free float on my KWA KM4 cqb. but that would be double the price.
Back to top Go down
http://statairsoft.weebly.com/index.html
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: R.I.S for standard KWA m4a1   R.I.S for standard KWA m4a1 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:16 pm

how do i install it? same as my handguards?
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: R.I.S for standard KWA m4a1   R.I.S for standard KWA m4a1 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:50 pm

yeah, if the foregrip on you KWA has a delta ring, where you pop them off and see the outer barrel, then this should work
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: R.I.S for standard KWA m4a1   R.I.S for standard KWA m4a1 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:03 pm

well i mean so do i take the barrel off.. slip on the R.I.S and then put the barrel back in or take off the front sight?
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: R.I.S for standard KWA m4a1   R.I.S for standard KWA m4a1 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:32 pm

sorry for double post :C but also would i need to buy something to hold the gas tube in place?
Back to top Go down
djstasevich
Major
Major
djstasevich

PostSubject: Re: R.I.S for standard KWA m4a1   R.I.S for standard KWA m4a1 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:32 pm

Well, For the rails I linked above, you will just pull the handgaurds off, just the same way as if you were going to install the battery. then you place the ris in the slit in the delta ring just the same way, but be carefull, your battery will no longer fit in the handgaurds with ris installed. Therefore, you will need an external battery bag or a peq box.

Now, for the free float system, these systems come with all new "delta rings" i guess you would call them, in witch you may need to remove you outer barrel, and fasten strait to the body of the gun. Unfortunately, This is a process I have forgotten due to the fact that I haven't pulled my entire gun apart for a while now, and this is just something that comes to me while I do it, not something I know for sure.

By the way, nice choice on the KWA, I have the kwa cqb and I never regret it. This is something I would buy though so as that I don't spend 150 dollars on ris, peq, and a new battery if all you want is a vertical grip and a flash light.

http://www.airsoftpost.com/accessory-handguard-rail-weaver20mm-standard-rail-piece-p-28471.html
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: R.I.S for standard KWA m4a1   R.I.S for standard KWA m4a1 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:30 pm

im going with the UTG do you know if i need to mod it so i can slip my battery wires out to my PEQ? and will the CA PEQ hold my intelect 9.6 nunchucks?
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: R.I.S for standard KWA m4a1   R.I.S for standard KWA m4a1 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:48 pm

if all fails for the utg and u need to mod it a drill should work.
Back to top Go down
djstasevich
Major
Major
djstasevich

PostSubject: Re: R.I.S for standard KWA m4a1   R.I.S for standard KWA m4a1 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:05 pm

Sounds like the UTG rails fit the KWA's wonderfully based on the reviews, And I am positive that the female conector will fit through those stock rails slits just fine. I may consider geting those for my cqb now.
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: R.I.S for standard KWA m4a1   R.I.S for standard KWA m4a1 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:42 am

YAY!!! well better order a PEQ in case hehe but thanks for the info guys
really appreciate it ^_^
with these rails and PEQ ill be 50% done with KWA project Smile
also if you pick em up before me lemme know about the battery and the slits ok Smile?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.S for standard KWA m4a1   R.I.S for standard KWA m4a1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.I.S for standard KWA m4a1
Page 1 of 1