Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

G&G GR-16 A3 Carbine: foregrip/handguard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sgtsalamis
Private
Private

G&G GR-16 A3 Carbine: foregrip/handguard Empty
PostSubject: G&G GR-16 A3 Carbine: foregrip/handguard   G&G GR-16 A3 Carbine: foregrip/handguard Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:05 pm

ok, so on this weapon there is a solid stock, which houses a large type battery. the handguardon the weapon is pretty stubborn, and i don't want to force it off. someon please reply,
Can the handguard come off?
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: G&G GR-16 A3 Carbine: foregrip/handguard   G&G GR-16 A3 Carbine: foregrip/handguard Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:50 pm

you should be able to take it off by holding down the delta ring(little black ring in between your body and your Handguard. It should take alot of force to get out but its possible. have someone hold it down while the other person pulls the guards out.

good luck

sticks
Back to top Go down
sgtsalamis
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: G&G GR-16 A3 Carbine: foregrip/handguard   G&G GR-16 A3 Carbine: foregrip/handguard Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:42 pm

hey i tried that today and it worked, so, thanks, but how do you get the flash hider off, i'm not sure which way to turn it, i think clockwise, but it seems really tough
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: G&G GR-16 A3 Carbine: foregrip/handguard   G&G GR-16 A3 Carbine: foregrip/handguard Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:13 am

there might be a little screw at the bottom of the flash hider, would need a 1/8ths allen key to unscrew it. if there is not a screw then it is probably thread locked in place. if thats the case then you need to take a towel or something similar and wrap that around the flash hider. then just take a pair of pliers and twist away.

most other M variants are CCW, im not totally sure about the G&G but try CCW instead of CW.

sticks
Back to top Go down
sgtsalamis
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: G&G GR-16 A3 Carbine: foregrip/handguard   G&G GR-16 A3 Carbine: foregrip/handguard Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:41 pm

thanks dude, i took out the screw, then checked online and i figured out that it comes glued on, but i got it off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G&G GR-16 A3 Carbine: foregrip/handguard   G&G GR-16 A3 Carbine: foregrip/handguard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G&G GR-16 A3 Carbine: foregrip/handguard
Page 1 of 1