Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

"Zulu" Identification and Investigation Request

Go down 
+7
K1nG
gapairsoft
Insane Mercc
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
Lone Wolf
TheOneNamedMike
Spl. Durkee
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

"Zulu" Identification and Investigation Request Empty
PostSubject: "Zulu" Identification and Investigation Request   "Zulu" Identification and Investigation Request Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:56 pm

Following the NCIS saga, I think I speak for everyone when I say that now more than ever it seems like we are responsible making this forum a safe place to converse and share the hobby. Recently, a member joined the forum that sparked my, and everyones, interest due to an obvious "swaying" identity.

Zulu, we know you are not who you say you are and I hope you realize that by assuming the identity of another human being, you are throwing their social stability and personal safety in the wind.

The picture you posted of "yourself" is of an airsofter in the Philipines...and last time I checked, you claim to be living Ohio (which itself is a questionable truth).

Can I possibly get some help by a moderator by further investigating? Maybe doing an IP search?
Back to top Go down
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: "Zulu" Identification and Investigation Request   "Zulu" Identification and Investigation Request Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:59 pm

Further investigation, reveals that (and this is in a non-creeper way) that if u type in "Airsoft Girls" on google images, you find "ZULU"s picture.. as first
on this webiste, scroll all the way down..
http://filairsoft.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4504&page=10

And one more thing, you claimed you were american, and just looked asian?...
Those are asian eyes, specifically, from either japan, or korea...
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: "Zulu" Identification and Investigation Request   "Zulu" Identification and Investigation Request Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 5:04 pm

/pwn'd

If the IP matches I say insta-ban for life for both accounts Razz

IF the account Zulu is under a proxy ip then tell me...
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: "Zulu" Identification and Investigation Request   "Zulu" Identification and Investigation Request Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 5:05 pm

@Lone Wolf: Thanks for the support.

Last edited by Spl. Durkee on Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: "Zulu" Identification and Investigation Request   "Zulu" Identification and Investigation Request Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 5:06 pm

I"m asian, theres different asian eyes for each race.
Your not asian, you won't understand :p.
Back to top Go down
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
Major
Major
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft

PostSubject: Re: "Zulu" Identification and Investigation Request   "Zulu" Identification and Investigation Request Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 5:31 pm

Hahahahaha, Mike if only my asian friend had read this. I bet he knows exactly what your talking about.

Agreed though. I've recently gotten back on the forum and in little time have found out that "Zulu" seems a little fishy, not only that but "it" also has a little bit of an anger problem on a thread I posted in (Halloween gun build(in the lounge)). I really don't want to find out who "it" really is. I would just recomend a ban, warning, or a suspension would maybe open "its" eyes a little bit. I don't know just making sugestions.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/STORMAIRSOFT1
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: "Zulu" Identification and Investigation Request   "Zulu" Identification and Investigation Request Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 5:43 pm

My point exactly. Thank you NCIS for coming forward.

IP ban requested.

Thank you Mike for bringing the topic to my attention in the first place and thank you Lone Wolf for offering your help. I think we can leave this one for the mods.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: "Zulu" Identification and Investigation Request   "Zulu" Identification and Investigation Request Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 5:47 pm

I second the motion
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: "Zulu" Identification and Investigation Request   "Zulu" Identification and Investigation Request Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:49 pm

I am sorry I cannot contain it...

What a little duchy "Watch your language".

IP ban ftw.
Back to top Go down
gapairsoft
Sergeant
Sergeant
gapairsoft

PostSubject: Re: "Zulu" Identification and Investigation Request   "Zulu" Identification and Investigation Request Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:40 pm

i thought you were gone, zulu
Back to top Go down
K1nG
Sergeant
Sergeant
K1nG

PostSubject: Re: "Zulu" Identification and Investigation Request   "Zulu" Identification and Investigation Request Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:53 am

OH MY GOSH, A INVESTIGATION ON THIS FORUM. I LOVE THIS PLACE!
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: "Zulu" Identification and Investigation Request   "Zulu" Identification and Investigation Request Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:47 am

how did we even find this out?
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

PostSubject: Re: "Zulu" Identification and Investigation Request   "Zulu" Identification and Investigation Request Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:56 pm

I concur, that in the investigations, I have discovered! absolutely nothing, other than this cool pic and that Zulu is a man...

I believe that Zulu was murdered and her body is here, but then the account and identity was taken over by the Infamous NCIS.
This is heavily backedup by Ncis' need to be a loved and strange fascination with becoming female...
Quote :
Sorry Creed, Pic Deleted, was just a bit overboard, emotions and thoughts aside, do you really think that we need to see dead people ??
slob
Back to top Go down
http://thetruthaboutairsoft.blogspot.com/
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: "Zulu" Identification and Investigation Request   "Zulu" Identification and Investigation Request Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:53 pm

Haha just ban him already.
Back to top Go down
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
Major
Major
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft

PostSubject: Re: "Zulu" Identification and Investigation Request   "Zulu" Identification and Investigation Request Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:58 pm

I vote IP ban and locking this thread before it gets out of control. Although were all friends here threads like this can get out of hand if the wrong things get said (trust me).

IP ban FTW!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/STORMAIRSOFT1
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: "Zulu" Identification and Investigation Request   "Zulu" Identification and Investigation Request Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:13 pm

Tengo neutralized...
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: "Zulu" Identification and Investigation Request   "Zulu" Identification and Investigation Request Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:45 pm

I Agree
Back to top Go down
K1nG
Sergeant
Sergeant
K1nG

PostSubject: Re: "Zulu" Identification and Investigation Request   "Zulu" Identification and Investigation Request Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:17 pm

Buh bye NCIS! Razz
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: "Zulu" Identification and Investigation Request   "Zulu" Identification and Investigation Request Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:44 am

I am making the following request of all members here in regards to the Offending Member,

Z26, has stated that He/She will no longer be visiting this Forum, but they continue to show up and Post, in the same abusive way and form that has led to the creation of all the problems.

So I´m asking all members to ignore the offender, disreguard all posts or comments made and not to give it the satisfaction or attention that it is so despratly seeking.

To all MODS, Please Delete every Post, Subject or Topic started by the offender, when ADMIN is finnished with his private affairs, I am sure he will take the appropriate action.

Thanks
slob212
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: "Zulu" Identification and Investigation Request   "Zulu" Identification and Investigation Request Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:46 pm

Here Here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Zulu" Identification and Investigation Request   "Zulu" Identification and Investigation Request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Zulu" Identification and Investigation Request
Page 1 of 1