Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Buying a New Rifle

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sgt. Pepper
Corporal
Corporal

Buying a New Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Buying a New Rifle   Buying a New Rifle Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:59 pm

Its been a while since my last post... anyway i have found a rifle that might be my next upgrade and i was wondering if i could get some insight or other suggestions for my next gun.
here is the one i found:
http://www.airsoftmegastore.com/DE_Metal_Bolt_Action_AWP_L96_Airsoft_Sniper_Rifle_p/de-m57a.htm
Back to top Go down
Ksquared
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ksquared

Buying a New Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying a New Rifle   Buying a New Rifle Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:56 pm

I haven't really heard too many good things about DE... What guns did you have before?
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

Buying a New Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying a New Rifle   Buying a New Rifle Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:03 pm

Not a good gun. Will break. Go get a UTG Mk96
Back to top Go down
bboy.snow
Private
Private

Buying a New Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying a New Rifle   Buying a New Rifle Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:26 am

i would not trust airsoft megastore... i've have bad experiences with them in the past.. very bad.
and the gun will break for shore. have a look on www.airsoftgi.com you'll have better luck finding the sniper of your dreams............. lol
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

Buying a New Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying a New Rifle   Buying a New Rifle Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:46 pm

bboy.snow wrote:
i would not trust airsoft megastore... i've have bad experiences with them in the past.. very bad.
and the gun will break for shore. have a look on www.airsoftgi.com you'll have better luck finding the sniper RIFLE of your dreams............. lol
Corrected.
Back to top Go down
Capt-Crowbar
Captain
Captain
Capt-Crowbar

Buying a New Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying a New Rifle   Buying a New Rifle Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:23 pm

SnoSnipe wrote:
bboy.snow wrote:
and the gun will break for shore. have a look on www.airsoftgi.com you'll have better luck finding the sniper RIFLE of your dreams............. lol
Corrected.

Thank you. I was about to send a llama strike force to his house.

In all seriousness, though, listen to Sno. Buy the MK96 off of ASGI. Just NEVER pull the bolt down when it's back. A pin will fall out of the bolt, resulting in it no longer being operable. What the pin does in the bolt is allow it to rotate, so if it falls...you're boned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Buying a New Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying a New Rifle   Buying a New Rifle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buying a New Rifle
Page 1 of 1