Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Went shooting for the first time yesterday!

Go down 
+2
SnoSnipe
Creed769
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

Went shooting for the first time yesterday! Empty
PostSubject: Went shooting for the first time yesterday!   Went shooting for the first time yesterday! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:01 pm

Got to shoot a Ruger GP001 (.357 mag)
and
A Glock 17 that I didn't even know my Dad owned...

it was fun, the Mag was my fav, just cuz I love revolvers, and it was really acurate and easy to control!
I hit a man sized target in the head and gut (1 shot each) at 35yds in the span of 4 seconds. Those were my first two shots!
Back to top Go down
http://thetruthaboutairsoft.blogspot.com/
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: Went shooting for the first time yesterday!   Went shooting for the first time yesterday! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:21 pm

Creed769 wrote:
Got to shoot a Ruger GP001 (.357 mag)
and
A Glock 17 that I didn't even know my Dad owned...

it was fun, the Mag was my fav, just cuz I love revolvers, and it was really acurate and easy to control!
I hit a man sized target in the head and gut (1 shot each) at 35yds in the span of 4 seconds. Those were my first two shots!
Very good! I remember my first time shooting guns. I was 8 and went shooting a 12 gauge shotgun that was the same size as me. Loved it ever since.
Back to top Go down
br55ftw
Captain
Captain
br55ftw

PostSubject: Re: Went shooting for the first time yesterday!   Went shooting for the first time yesterday! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:10 pm

I remember my first, shooting a .22 LR with my grandfather. Really fun, and I got that ear-ringing effect after the bolt (single-load rifle, btw) somehow wasn't in all the way, and I shot it and some of the gas came out of the back of the bolt.

Second time was with my uncle, got to shoot a 12 gauge pump-action. I hit AT LEAST 80% of the targets on my first time ever shooting a shotgun (I think it was clay pigeons, not sure of the actual term). He was really surprised, and it was again fun.
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: Went shooting for the first time yesterday!   Went shooting for the first time yesterday! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:26 pm

br55ftw wrote:
I remember my first, shooting a .22 LR with my grandfather. Really fun, and I got that ear-ringing effect after the bolt (single-load rifle, btw) somehow wasn't in all the way, and I shot it and some of the gas came out of the back of the bolt.

Second time was with my uncle, got to shoot a 12 gauge pump-action. I hit AT LEAST 80% of the targets on my first time ever shooting a shotgun (I think it was clay pigeons, not sure of the actual term). He was really surprised, and it was again fun.
that is the correct term. The .22 sounds fun. Haha
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Went shooting for the first time yesterday!   Went shooting for the first time yesterday! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:09 pm

I went shooting yesterday and got 2 Coots and a few blackbirds with a Henry Golden Boy .22...
Back to top Go down
phredryxun92
Sergeant
Sergeant
phredryxun92

PostSubject: Re: Went shooting for the first time yesterday!   Went shooting for the first time yesterday! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:31 pm

Just got back from shooting clays for the second time, this summer I am being on the team.
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Went shooting for the first time yesterday!   Went shooting for the first time yesterday! Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:09 am

I'm going out to the Ranch this weekend with Semper Fi, I'll lend him a .22 and I'm brinigng my M1....I'm gunna be lookin for Coyotes ($75 if I bag one..) and he'll be pickin off tweety birds.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Went shooting for the first time yesterday!   Went shooting for the first time yesterday! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Went shooting for the first time yesterday!
Page 1 of 1