Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Almost NEW Maruzen Type 96 CHEAP!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
turbofoxbird
Private
Private

Almost NEW Maruzen Type 96 CHEAP! Empty
PostSubject: Almost NEW Maruzen Type 96 CHEAP!   Almost NEW Maruzen Type 96 CHEAP! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:30 am

Hey guys and girls. Im cleaning out some stuff at home to help pay some bills at school. Dropped the price on this rifle alot, im taking a hit on it but i need to sell it to cover my bills here. Up for sale is a very lightly used Maruzen Type 96 sniper rifle with adjustable collapsible tripod and scope. Paid almost $550 for it new minus scope. Been used in play two times and shot maybe twice other then that. GUN IS STOCK NO UPGRADES TO SPRINGS OR ANYTHING. With minor upgrades i have seen these shoot 250-300 feet. i will get more pics when at home. rifle is all black. NOW Asking $250 obo for everything. I might still have the spring upgrades for it i never installed but im not 100% sure. PM with any questions and don\'t be afraid to shoot me an offer i wont bite.

Almost NEW Maruzen Type 96 CHEAP! IMG_5238-vi
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Almost NEW Maruzen Type 96 CHEAP!   Almost NEW Maruzen Type 96 CHEAP! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:10 pm

Hoshit! NICE!

Haven't seen one of these in a while.

Whats the discoloration on the stock infront of the trigger? Just weird lighting or paint damage?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Blakeley
Private
Private

PostSubject: I will buy. But a lower price   Almost NEW Maruzen Type 96 CHEAP! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:11 pm

I want that gun. But i just bought a Well MB-01 Warrior. I need a lower price. And does the gun still work? I will definitely buy this gun from for $180. But, if you can show me a video of it actually firing i will buy it for $200.
Back to top Go down
trinalith
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Almost NEW Maruzen Type 96 CHEAP!   Almost NEW Maruzen Type 96 CHEAP! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:51 pm

If this is still a valid offer let me know. I am quite willing to purchase it as long as I can see it shoot. That's my only request, to have video of it shooting. I'll cover shipping as well if that condition is met.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Almost NEW Maruzen Type 96 CHEAP!   Almost NEW Maruzen Type 96 CHEAP! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Almost NEW Maruzen Type 96 CHEAP!
Page 1 of 1