Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Is this a good quality sniper rifle?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
stevioperrosis
Private
Private

Is this a good quality sniper rifle? Empty
PostSubject: Is this a good quality sniper rifle?   Is this a good quality sniper rifle? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:38 pm

I have been thinking about buying the KJW M700. I found this sniper rifle on airsoftgi.com, like all websites, the sniper rifle is presented in a manner that wants be to buy it (go figure). I just wanted some professional opinions on the gun, the pros and the cons, maybe even some suggestions on guns that you believe are better. I have a budget of $300, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Zane
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good quality sniper rifle?   Is this a good quality sniper rifle? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:04 am

If you are talking about the gas version a full review can be found
here
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good quality sniper rifle?   Is this a good quality sniper rifle? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:42 am

Just don\'t get the breakdown...It just sounds risky in a gas replica.

#CW!!ZERO from "Airsoft Forum" says:

Quote :
I have heard that since it is two parts it leaks gas and the break down just looks ugly, I know the Police version has it downs, but hook it to an HPA system and you will be happy.
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good quality sniper rifle?   Is this a good quality sniper rifle? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:06 pm

Like I have said before the M700 by TSD is a good choice, but if you are going to wait on buying the rifle I am going to try to use a team mates KJW M700 at the next event which is next month I could give you a more in depth view on it then.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good quality sniper rifle?   Is this a good quality sniper rifle? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:46 pm

lonesniper24 wrote:
Like I have said before the M700 by TSD is a good choice, but if you are going to wait on buying the rifle I am going to try to use a team mates KJW M700 at the next event which is next month I could give you a more in depth view on it then.

i would take KJW over TSD anyday... KJW is much higher quality than TSD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good quality sniper rifle?   Is this a good quality sniper rifle? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this a good quality sniper rifle?
Page 1 of 1