Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Rocket launcher ideas???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Suudarak
Private
Private
Suudarak

Rocket launcher ideas??? Empty
PostSubject: Rocket launcher ideas???   Rocket launcher ideas??? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:59 pm

Okay, Ive been playing several airsoft scenarios that would work better with an RPG-type weapon. (I wasn't sure if there was a thread about this if there was I'm sorry). Anyways, I've thought about using a potato gun as the RPG, but does anyone else have any other ideas? My personal funds aren't quite big enough for me to buy something similar. Any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Capt-Crowbar
Captain
Captain
Capt-Crowbar

PostSubject: Re: Rocket launcher ideas???   Rocket launcher ideas??? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:09 pm

Do NOT use a potatoe gun. You'll end up injuring someone.
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: Rocket launcher ideas???   Rocket launcher ideas??? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:27 pm

PM durkee he's was working on an AT-4 and an RPG he has some good ideas. I think you could do a pvc tube large enough for a nerf football, then get a giant spring and a way to push the ball. figure out a trigger system and make it spring opperated.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rocket launcher ideas???   Rocket launcher ideas??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rocket launcher ideas???
Page 1 of 1