Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Disappearing threads?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

Disappearing threads? Empty
PostSubject: Disappearing threads?   Disappearing threads? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:25 am

Recently I had one of my threads disappear. This has happened before a couple time. I'm not sure whether or not it was a glitch or deleted by a mod. If it was the latter, would it be possible in the future to let people know why and if their thread is being deleted? Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing threads?   Disappearing threads? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:41 am

Im guessing its a problem with the forum, not mods. I've had the same happen a few times with reasonable threads immediately after I posted them. Unless a mod was sitting there with their finger on the delete button and acted within the minute that the thread was up, it's just a glitch. Try reposting them, if a mod has a reason to delete I'm sure they'd say something unless the thread was obviously against forum rules.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing threads?   Disappearing threads? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:42 am

Roger, I was thinking it was indeed a glitch. Our mods are much too nice to just delete them without a word.
Thanks for your input Durkee
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing threads?   Disappearing threads? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:02 am

It is quite possible it was a MOD, and chances are it was me Wink ,

It could also be that the Thread was moved to the correct area, or joind with an existing thread of the same Subject.

If I delete your threads, I try to send a PM, if a Thread violates the FORUM Rules, it gets deleted and I just write down the name of the Offender ( Strike 1, Strike 2, Swing and a Miss !! Your outta here !!!! BanHammer with the Reason Why. )

( NN2H, don\'t worry, you not listed )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing threads?   Disappearing threads? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disappearing threads?
Page 1 of 1