Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

What do you think about Evike.com?

Go down 
+7
A. sniper
alexkmmll
ajg248
iliveforthis99
killyouno5
white wolf
snarlingtoes
11 posters
AuthorMessage
snarlingtoes
Private
Private

What do you think about Evike.com? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think about Evike.com?   What do you think about Evike.com? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:39 pm

I want to buy a JG T3-K1 from Evike.com, but I've never ordered any gun online. Should I order from Evike?
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftgunsales.webs.com
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Evike.com?   What do you think about Evike.com? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:34 pm

evike or airsoft gi are the two that most people here(that I have heard of besides the higher end ones(redowlf airsoftextreme)
Back to top Go down
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Evike.com?   What do you think about Evike.com? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:10 pm

Ordered my jg from them. Worked out really well. Also check past posts on evoke there are at least 2 on the first page alone.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=567300653
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Evike.com?   What do you think about Evike.com? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:40 am

One of the worst places i've had the misfortune of buying anything from. Screw me over on a pair of mags by sending cheap ones instead of nicer MAG mag that i ordered. One of those cheap mags proceeded to break on the first day of use and the rest simply stopped working a month or two later. And with Evikes customer service you're pretty much screwed too unless you're lucky.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Evike.com?   What do you think about Evike.com? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:55 am

Oh wow I had a totally different experience then you. I actually ordered the wrong battery for my jg from them and I called them the day after I got my package explaining this and they told me to ship it back and I just had to pay the difference. sounds like most websites though. Some people have no issues other have a ton.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=567300653
ajg248
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Evike.com?   What do you think about Evike.com? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:39 pm

don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't

JUST don't. I ordered 4 times from them.. messed up every order.. horrible customer service... and theyll cheat you out of your money... bad idea... go to AGI or Paragrog Airsoft
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Evike.com?   What do you think about Evike.com? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:47 pm

This is a Necro post. As you can see, this thread hasn't been posted in since July. Although its nice that you contrubuted, Im sure the person asking this question has found an answer.
Back to top Go down
ajg248
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Evike.com?   What do you think about Evike.com? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:49 pm

oh lol... i didnt look at the date... fail
Back to top Go down
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Evike.com?   What do you think about Evike.com? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:48 pm

ajg248 wrote:
oh lol... i didnt look at the date... fail
lol! that's okay, we've all done it at one time or another. Wink
Back to top Go down
Pardus
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Evike.com?   What do you think about Evike.com? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:43 pm

I have NOTHING but good things to say about EVIKE. Had following experiences with them.
1. Ordered G&G M14 veteran ($355). Gun died after 90 rounds on Single fire (motor got fried).
Evike took it back, paid for shipping back and gave me the money back. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
2. Ordered CYMA CM042S AKMS from them. Dealt with CAESAR. Asked him to get me the most consistent powerful AEG. Got an AEG that year later shoots 440 fps +/- 5FPS.
3. Ordered G&P 150round Plum magazine last AUGUST. Only pulled them out few weeks ago (March 2011). One broke immediately at front locking lip. Rest either only feed upside down or don't feed period. Talked to EVIKE, EVIKE talked to G&P. Got all 5 new mags replaced.

When you deal with EVIKE, deal with JEFF from RMA department or with Caesar. They are the best
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Evike.com?   What do you think about Evike.com? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:17 am

Having to refund, replace, and wait several months does not really sound like a good store to me
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Evike.com?   What do you think about Evike.com? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:20 am

Evike is sh1t, don't waste your time. Just don't.
Back to top Go down
Pardus
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Evike.com?   What do you think about Evike.com? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:20 am

You misunderstood.
1. As far as G&G M14 - when I got it it was working, the motor burned out. I got my money back in 2 weeks.
2. As far as the mags. I bought them in AUGUST of 2010. Never used them until March of 2011. They ended up being flawed. Evike contacted G&P on my behalf and had G&P send me replacement mags. I reported the mag problem to EVIKE 2 weeks ago. They sent me new G&P ak74 150 mags last night. Already have UPS tracking number. I will deal with EVIKE again.
They got the best prices too.

D
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Evike.com?   What do you think about Evike.com? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:22 am

No it's not about your individual experience...it's about the collective experiences of Evike customers. They have proven time and time again that they are not a trustworthy retailer. This isn't my opinion, this is the opinion of the majority of people that have dealt with them and most, if not all, of the members of this forum.

Believe me, up until a few weeks ago I thought they were OK too.
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Evike.com?   What do you think about Evike.com? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 am

I would honestly rather deal with Air Splat before ever dealing with Evike again.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
david
Major
Major
david

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Evike.com?   What do you think about Evike.com? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:43 pm

Evike is a win-hate store, some people claim to have GREAT customer service, others... not so much. I find the store hard to navigate through, EXTREMELY hard to contact, and very sloppy. They won't tell you when your thing was shipped or where it was, and they NEVER REPLY. They leave their website unupdated, so I do not suggest them. They also have VERY slow shipping.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Evike.com?   What do you think about Evike.com? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:01 pm

david wrote:
Evike is a win-hate store, some people claim to have GREAT customer service, others... not so much. I find the store hard to navigate through, EXTREMELY hard to contact, and very sloppy. They won't tell you when your thing was shipped or where it was, and they NEVER REPLY. They leave their website unupdated, so I do not suggest them. They also have VERY slow shipping.
...exactly.
What do you think about Evike.com? Deer
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Evike.com?   What do you think about Evike.com? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:03 pm

Durkee I like the picture, it reminds me of something off of Monty Pithon And The Holy Grail Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Evike.com?   What do you think about Evike.com? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think about Evike.com?
Page 1 of 1