Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

OETECH and Pantac multicam compatible?/ Pantac MPS?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

OETECH and Pantac multicam compatible?/ Pantac MPS? Empty
PostSubject: OETECH and Pantac multicam compatible?/ Pantac MPS?   OETECH and Pantac multicam compatible?/ Pantac MPS? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:07 am

Is pantacs multicam the same style (CRYE) as OEtechs? Because a pantac rig im looking at I can\'t find mag pouches by pantac
also anyone used the Pantac MPS?
http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=6922
Back to top Go down
Sanguinary Angel
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sanguinary Angel

PostSubject: Re: OETECH and Pantac multicam compatible?/ Pantac MPS?   OETECH and Pantac multicam compatible?/ Pantac MPS? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:53 am

Crye precision are the original makers of the multicam material. They use the same pattern but i prefer condor/ OE tech over pantac anyday. Same quality but condor has multicam all over and not CB loops molle.

but yes they are compatible with eachother
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: OETECH and Pantac multicam compatible?/ Pantac MPS?   OETECH and Pantac multicam compatible?/ Pantac MPS? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:58 am

Condor does not use the same materials as crye. I own a propper multicam BDU (the one who uses real crye brand materials), and a condor multicam tac hat, and the materials are different. I could get a picture if u really needed me to...
Back to top Go down
Sanguinary Angel
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sanguinary Angel

PostSubject: Re: OETECH and Pantac multicam compatible?/ Pantac MPS?   OETECH and Pantac multicam compatible?/ Pantac MPS? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:39 am

...crye is the company who licensed mulitcam. NO camo will ever be the same from a different brand but will do the same job. the materials for what makes ur hat and standard poly twill pants are different which will change the way the material is percieved. If you wanted pure crye precision material it would cost you hundreds of dollars.
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: OETECH and Pantac multicam compatible?/ Pantac MPS?   OETECH and Pantac multicam compatible?/ Pantac MPS? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:44 am

I am slightly confused. Propper gets their camouflage shipped to them from crye precision. Condor does not. Their patterns are slightly different, but are fine together. That is what I said and it sounds like you are repeating what I said in different words. Please correct my if I am wrong, though. I mean no offense to you.
Back to top Go down
Sanguinary Angel
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sanguinary Angel

PostSubject: Re: OETECH and Pantac multicam compatible?/ Pantac MPS?   OETECH and Pantac multicam compatible?/ Pantac MPS? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:58 am

they both use the same crye precision pattern. just different materials in making the piece of equipment or clothing [url=]http://www.multicampattern.com/gear/[/url] they are both listed as manufacturers for the crye pattern
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: OETECH and Pantac multicam compatible?/ Pantac MPS?   OETECH and Pantac multicam compatible?/ Pantac MPS? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:07 am

Wow. I stand very corrected. Thanks for clearing that up with me. On that note, buy my holster Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OETECH and Pantac multicam compatible?/ Pantac MPS?   OETECH and Pantac multicam compatible?/ Pantac MPS? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OETECH and Pantac multicam compatible?/ Pantac MPS?
Page 1 of 1