Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Is this a Oetech rig?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

Is this a Oetech rig? Empty
PostSubject: Is this a Oetech rig?   Is this a Oetech rig? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:22 pm

Decided I needed a OD rig was just looking around and found this CIRAS style plate carrier but doesnt really show the brand anyone heard anything about this?
http://www.weaponblender.com/index.php?productID=2049
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Is this a Oetech rig?   Is this a Oetech rig? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:36 pm

I'm pretty sure OE's stuff is 1000 denier.
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: Is this a Oetech rig?   Is this a Oetech rig? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:38 pm

not that i knew my MOD rig from them is like 500 or so
EDIT: nevermind turns out the OE is 1000 like you said haha thanks Smile
does anyone have this rig however?
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: Is this a Oetech rig?   Is this a Oetech rig? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:27 am

I had a Flecktarn version for several months. For the price it's not to bad since it has all those pouches. Quality wasn't very high but it wasn't shabby either. I used mine quite a bit with lots of movement on the ground and it held up although there was a tiny bit of fraying starting to happen towards the end of my use of it but nothing major. Now on mine the material that was used looked "shiny" i guess you can say, definitely a lower grade denier. However, from the pictures i'm thinking that had more to do with mine being a harder to find pattern over a more common one like OD.

On another note if or when i get back into airsoft i'll probably be buying that very plate carrier if i still decided to go with the OD color.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Is this a Oetech rig?   Is this a Oetech rig? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:06 pm

OeTech has a 1000D line and a 600D line. Unless noted otherwise they use the 600D, the 1000D is a smaller line with a bigger price to compete with other gear manufacturers.

Also, OeTech is the "airsoft" branch of "Condor outdoor". Condor is using it to market themselves to more serious civi shooter, LE and Mil personnel. many of whom hate anything and everything airsoft. If you call condor and ask them about their association with airsoft they will completely deny it.

Just throwing that out there.

sticks
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Is this a Oetech rig?   Is this a Oetech rig? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:21 pm

sticks.13 wrote:
OeTech has a 1000D line and a 600D line. Unless noted otherwise they use the 600D, the 1000D is a smaller line with a bigger price to compete with other gear manufacturers.

Also, OeTech is the "airsoft" branch of "Condor outdoor". Condor is using it to market themselves to more serious civi shooter, LE and Mil personnel. many of whom hate anything and everything airsoft. If you call condor and ask them about their association with airsoft they will completely deny it.

Just throwing that out there.

sticks
Oh that makes sense.

Yeah Sniper, it should be fine for airsoft purposes. If you get it and it's shiny, rub it in the dirt for a bit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: Is this a Oetech rig?   Is this a Oetech rig? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:59 pm

Alrighty! thanks a TON for the information fellas Smile
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Is this a Oetech rig?   Is this a Oetech rig? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:35 pm

Got a response from Weaponblender about it:

I wrote: Is this CIRAS made by OE Tech?
Response: It is not but is equal in quality.
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: Is this a Oetech rig?   Is this a Oetech rig? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:24 pm

From the few things i've had from OE Tech and seen of Condor i'd say that's more or less about right.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this a Oetech rig?   Is this a Oetech rig? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this a Oetech rig?
Page 1 of 1