Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Another Great Game! :D (very, very long. sorry)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rusty M16A4
Captain
Captain
Rusty M16A4

Another Great Game! :D (very, very long. sorry) Empty
PostSubject: Another Great Game! :D (very, very long. sorry)   Another Great Game! :D (very, very long. sorry) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:02 pm

Date: 6PM-8PM August 21, 2010
So, my second real airsoft skirmish, and I did much better than my first skirmish (maybe cuz it was 3v2 this war, instead of 4v4 last war). I haven't loved my UTG M324, as much as I did today and right now. It's a tough, robust, dependable primary weapon. Now onto what happened...BUT FIRST!, a little word to the wise: NEVER EAT EIGHT CUPS OF CHEERIOES BEFORE AN AIRSOFT WAR, but I''ll get to that later on. Also, the guns used: UTG M324 (me), TSD M700, JG MP5A4 (both my bro's), ARES Full Metal M4 (Ryan), JLS Spring AUG (Gabe was using my spring AUG (a different Gabe)), SoftAir Spring Desert Eagle (I had this for a sidearm, but it was USELESS, just annoying dead weight), and JG G36K (my best friend Mike, no homo). Ryan was using his ARES Full Metal M4 ($235) for the first time, he got it from Evike yesterday. Lemme say what each person thought of their gun first (if you're considering getting one of these guns). Ryan(ARES M4), I'm pretty sure was dissapointed in his gun. It wasn't accurate from what I saw (and I mean curving at like 80-100ft.). Mike (JG G36K) said "[my] gun sucks". Mike let me fire his G36K, and MAN that things hop-up must suck balls, because it curved at like 60-100ft. PLUS, the bult in 3x scope has a SH1T field of view and makes everything grey (gray, grey, w/e) and dark. Anthony (JG MP5A4) was satisfied w/ his JG MP5 and TSD R700 (M700). THe JG G36k and MP5A4 are SUPER LOUD! Gabe, not me, secretly hated my spring AUG I lent him (beggars can't be choosers Smile ) Myself, LOVED my UTG M324. So now for the 3 matches within our war. When we arrived to our hidden woodland field, there were like 4 deer crossing the road. When we left after the game, 1 was still there (little guy didn't make it Sad ) So for the first match, Anthony and I versus Mike, Ryan, and Gabe. I ended up flanking 'em. Anthony took out Ryan, while I slowly picked off Mike (sorry buddy) and Gabe (spring AUG vs M324? RAPE!) Mike saw me a lot of the time, but didn't bother shooting with his gun (no confidence in gun?) and Gabe was looking for Anthony, so I came around and sniped a piece of the about 7 inches sticking out Very Happy . After that first match, I got "THAT" feeling, the runs No . Eight cups of Cheerios=A LOT OF FIBER!!!! So, for my first time, I had to do it...I crapped in the woodlands and used leaves as toilet paper silent (I'm that hardcore). The leaves were pretty nice Laughing . Second match, Ant, now using M700, instead of MP5A4, Gabe, and I versus Mike and Ryan. I went around and flanked Ryan (very easy, to do I found out), and sniped him. Mike, boldly ran into our side, so I moved back to get a shot at Mike, BUT when I moved up and took cover behind a tree, RYAN SHOT HIS GUN WHILE HE WAS OUT, so I thought Mike moved, so I quickly changed to the other side of the tree, HOWEVER Mike was exactly where I thought he was and he clipped me in the top of my head (can't kill 'em all). Then, Anthony sniped him. Last match, Mike, Gabe, and I versus Ryan and Ant (I found out later, Ryan's allies didn't have much confidence in him, even with his ARES M4 (not as great as you'd think)) Ryan isn't a very good airsofter (sorry, man). Anthony using his M700 stayed behind a big-ass boulder, so, of course, I went to flank. Mike was being pinned down by Ryan, so I managed a shot and picked off Ryan, then recieving praise from Mike Smile Gabe didn't do much, so I went to snipe Ant, which I probrably would've because he was looking at Mike and Gabe, who were nowhere near me, BUT his M700 jammed, a hard thing to deal with. What's funny is I didn't realize the match was over 'til like 1 minute after when I saw everyone walking towards the spawn (I'm in my own world a lot of the time). So it was a nice day of airsoftin'

Kills/Deaths:
Me- 4/1 Very Happy Nice for a sniper eh?
Ant- 2/.5 (forfit due to jam)
Ryan- 0/4 Neutral
Mike- 1/2
Gabe 0/1

Lessons learned: $235 AEG vs $85 Sniper Rifle? Sniper Rifle can obviously compete Smile and never have a lot of fiber before playing in a field far from a bathroom OR bring toilet paper to your field. Doubt anyone read that all lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sgtb0yr13
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Another Great Game! :D (very, very long. sorry)   Another Great Game! :D (very, very long. sorry) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:05 pm

Adjust your signature image, its too large.
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: Another Great Game! :D (very, very long. sorry)   Another Great Game! :D (very, very long. sorry) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:33 am

real airsoft game with 8ish people? 0.0
Anywho, I had a friend with the same rifle as you, and he hated it so much that he took off the barrel and started using it as a rubber knife in the game because "it was more effective". Glad yours works better, though.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Another Great Game! :D (very, very long. sorry)   Another Great Game! :D (very, very long. sorry) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:38 am

Sounds...........fun.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Another Great Game! :D (very, very long. sorry)   Another Great Game! :D (very, very long. sorry) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:44 am

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
Sounds...........fun.

*Coughs*

...ya...

*looks down at feet*

Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: Another Great Game! :D (very, very long. sorry)   Another Great Game! :D (very, very long. sorry) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:06 am

sounds like the ARES m4 needs a tightbore installed in it or a heavier bb
Back to top Go down
Rusty M16A4
Captain
Captain
Rusty M16A4

PostSubject: Re: Another Great Game! :D (very, very long. sorry)   Another Great Game! :D (very, very long. sorry) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:53 am

1st, I'll change my signature in a sec. 2nd, my M324 is nice, a few compensating but I like it. 3rd, it was fun, mostly because it was nice out, unlike today. NJ weather is soooo unpredictable.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sgtb0yr13
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Great Game! :D (very, very long. sorry)   Another Great Game! :D (very, very long. sorry) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Great Game! :D (very, very long. sorry)
Page 1 of 1