Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Fight at school

Go down 
+5
gentry
Omega Lambda
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Spl. Durkee
DrummerBoyz95
9 posters
AuthorMessage
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

Fight at school Empty
PostSubject: Fight at school   Fight at school Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:49 pm

So I was a first hand witness at a moderately intense fight today at my highschool.

Prologue(tehe)
So today at school, 5th period, this huge built up black guy named Ben said some shyt about a guy named AJ's girlfriend, straight to his face in class. I think AJ called him the "N" word or something but I don't really know, apparently they were going at it for a while. So here's what I saw.
----
I left my classroom, 610, after the bell rang. I walked out behind some blond girl that was walking by. Then Ben came out of his classroom, 609, and sprayed half a bottle of water on the girl (AJ's girlfriend) and shouted "ACCIDENT" as he was practically throwing it at her, some of it got on me since I was right by her. Then Ben started walking away and AJ comes out of the same classroom and pushes Ben really hard from behind. Ben turns around and starts hitting AJ and they go against the lockers. Then they both fall down grappling each other. AJ's girlfriend tried to get them to stop but Ben hit her or pushed her or something and she fell onto the ground. Then AJ knocked Ben over again and they were all over the place. Eventually Ben got up and started kicking AJ who was still on the ground, then 2 other football players ran over and held Ben back, he was still trying to break out and keep fighting. Then the girl tried to go hit Ben but her friend kept her back and she started yelling at him, "Yeah Ben come f*cking hit me again, I'll f*cking put you in jail".

Just my bit of excitement for the day. Not sure if my details are really correct, but heII it doesn't really matter for you guys, you don't even know who I'm talking about. AJ got pretty messed up.

Second week of school and the seniors are already at it. Yayyyy
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Fight at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight at school   Fight at school Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:53 pm

Lol weaaakk. My old school had a driveby shooting, take that!
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

Fight at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight at school   Fight at school Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:54 pm

Well shitt no one died.... yet.
Back to top Go down
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Captain
Captain
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken

Fight at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight at school   Fight at school Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:59 pm

Spl. Durkee wrote:
Lol weaaakk. My old school had a driveby shooting, take that!
Drive-by shootings?? Where did you go to school? L.A.? Chicago? I bet it was Jersey City!
Back to top Go down
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

Fight at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight at school   Fight at school Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:46 am

Lots of places in Cali are like that. My dad went to high school in Berkeley. Even back in the era of hippies there was gun violence.
Back to top Go down
gentry
Major
Major
gentry

Fight at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight at school   Fight at school Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:30 pm

i had a shooting at my school a couple years back left 1 kid dead on the football field
Back to top Go down
http://bwbairsoft.proboards.com/index.cgi
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

Fight at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight at school   Fight at school Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:18 pm

Just a few minutes away from here in I think Hueneme a kid got shot for being gay, year or two ago. Might have heard about it in the news.
Back to top Go down
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Captain
Captain
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken

Fight at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight at school   Fight at school Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:40 pm

Well then...I guess it might be because I live Northwest AR crim-rate is very low and all.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

Fight at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight at school   Fight at school Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:42 pm

Consider yourself lucky
Back to top Go down
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Captain
Captain
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken

Fight at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight at school   Fight at school Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:46 pm

Yup, I love Arkansas because it's a quiet little state...nothin big ever happens and the rednecks and hillbillies are totally harmless...most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Breckton
Sergeant
Sergeant
Breckton

Fight at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight at school   Fight at school Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:09 pm

Yeah, I have a lot of family in Arkansas. That place is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Fight at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight at school   Fight at school Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:25 pm

AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken wrote:
Well then...I guess it might be because I live Northwest AR crim-rate is very low and all.
Ya that's the problem. Firearms are such a taboo in CA...which means there are few home defense firearms and even fewer CCP-holders.

When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.
Back to top Go down
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Captain
Captain
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken

Fight at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight at school   Fight at school Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:28 am

Sweet Jesus, it's a taboo to not have at least one shotgun somewhere in your house over here Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

Fight at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight at school   Fight at school Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:22 am

We had a weak fight today, and now unfortunately I'm about to be in one. Some guy (actually my godbrother) attempted to sleep with my gf of two years, and when she refused, he tried to beat her. I hate fights. But I know what I have to do..
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

Fight at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight at school   Fight at school Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:35 am

Haha, fights at my school are very common (and I partake in many of them), but I go to the alternative school for fighting. I have gotten better about my violent behavior since, though.
Back to top Go down
AFU
AFU

Fight at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight at school   Fight at school Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:47 pm

M14, let me suggest something to you. . . have backup. Yeah it sounds honorable, the one on one fight for your girlfriends honor. But in a real fight there isn't any honor, there is winning and there is losing.

If you want to fight 1 on 1 go ahead, but have a few buddies there to bail you out if things don't go your way.

AND NOW FOR ANOTHER WISE SAYING FROM AFU (OR WHOEVER HE STOLE THIS WISE SAYING FROM).

"never kiss a girl whose brothers have knife scars."
"never gamble without knowing a back way out." ~Robert Jordan (Mat Cauthon).

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Salkand
Sponsored content

Fight at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight at school   Fight at school Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight at school
Page 1 of 1