Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

NFM...click to learn more!

Go down 
+5
DrummerBoyz95
Warsawwarrior9
Spl. Durkee
NoNeed2Hate
M14 double-taps
9 posters
AuthorMessage
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

NFM...click to learn more! Empty
PostSubject: NFM...click to learn more!   NFM...click to learn more! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:54 pm

NewForumOrder:
Soo it's been one of the many elephants in the room, but almost every topic on here nowadays strays off topic and/or becomes innapropriate. From now on, I will just go through the topic and delete/edit out all offensive/off-topic posts.

Explanations will most-likely be void, as they're pointless and take time. We all know the rules here.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: NFM...click to learn more!   NFM...click to learn more! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:20 pm

I concur, I do often find myself going off topic a lot these days, and feel it is starting to be a problem to myself.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: NFM...click to learn more!   NFM...click to learn more! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:23 pm

Good idea...just don't delete my stuff Wink
heheh
Back to top Go down
Warsawwarrior9
Major
Major
Warsawwarrior9

PostSubject: Re: NFM...click to learn more!   NFM...click to learn more! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:51 pm

Good to know, while we all go off topic sometimes, it is good to finally see our slogan up top the webpage being enforced.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dancsbt
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: NFM...click to learn more!   NFM...click to learn more! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:51 pm

So did you guys see the game last night?

Twisted Evil

Haha sorry I just had to. But I agree.. kinda Very Happy. Shouldn't it be "NFO" instead of "NFM" on the title? Lol again.
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: NFM...click to learn more!   NFM...click to learn more! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:28 pm

Okayyy...logging onto drummers account....where's that delete button....

LOL good catch, it was originally going to be NewForumMandate, but then the Order sounded better and I guess I just forgot to change the Topic

PS glad to here y'all are understanding where I'm coming from!
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Ksquared
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ksquared

PostSubject: Re: NFM...click to learn more!   NFM...click to learn more! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:34 pm

The bad part is the fact that I almost asked drummer which game he was talking about... No
But I see exactly where you are coming from on this and I think it is good that it was brought up.
Back to top Go down
Capt-Crowbar
Captain
Captain
Capt-Crowbar

PostSubject: Re: NFM...click to learn more!   NFM...click to learn more! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:53 pm

Awww man. Sad I liked making no sense.

Oh well. I approve of this message.
Back to top Go down
phredryxun92
Sergeant
Sergeant
phredryxun92

PostSubject: Re: NFM...click to learn more!   NFM...click to learn more! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:56 am

I have to say especially lately there have been tons of pointless posts, almost none relating to the topic.
Back to top Go down
Ostentatious1
Private
Private
Ostentatious1

PostSubject: Re: NFM...click to learn more!   NFM...click to learn more! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:04 am

Yah, what you said M14 double-taps Wink

Hard to get some answers or feedback when people are talking about... who knows what all.

And speaking of random comments, WHY am I a "Private" again?!?! Demotion not cool. Heh.

I'm an E-6 dang it!
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: NFM...click to learn more!   NFM...click to learn more! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:14 am

Ostentatious1 wrote:
Yah, what you said M14 double-taps Wink

Hard to get some answers or feedback when people are talking about... who knows what all.

And speaking of random comments, WHY am I a "Private" again?!?! Demotion not cool. Heh.

I'm an E-6 dang it!
I know, don't you just hate it when people go on random topics.

NFM...click to learn more! Battle_royale_video_girl1NFM...click to learn more! Battle_royale_video_girl1NFM...click to learn more! Battle_royale_video_girl1NFM...click to learn more! Battle_royale_video_girl1NFM...click to learn more! Battle_royale_video_girl1
^^Best viewed high.

I do agree though, sometimes it does go overboard. Everyone loves a good laugh now and then, but not when it disrupts the flow of the original topic.
I'm guilty of it myself so before I complain, I need to change my own personal approach to topics.

Back to top Go down
phredryxun92
Sergeant
Sergeant
phredryxun92

PostSubject: Re: NFM...click to learn more!   NFM...click to learn more! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:07 pm

Another thing that I believe belongs in this topic is basic sentence stucture and caplization. It seems like there are so many people just having no caplization and no puncuation.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: NFM...click to learn more!   NFM...click to learn more! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:49 pm

phredryxun92 wrote:
Another thing that I believe belongs in this topic is basic sentence stucture and caplization. It seems like there are so many people just having no caplization and no puncuation.
lol i don't know what ur talking about

Kidding. Yeah that gets annoying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFM...click to learn more!   NFM...click to learn more! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFM...click to learn more!
Page 1 of 1