Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

MATRIX G36 c-mag question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

MATRIX G36 c-mag question Empty
PostSubject: MATRIX G36 c-mag question   MATRIX G36 c-mag question Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:17 pm

Just got it! I had to take it apart to put the batteries in. But in the main chamber(middle part) there is a spring that I do not know what to do with. I can't put the top part(that goes in the mag well) on unless it is not under the feed where I think it is supposed to be... Is there a manual somewhere I can use online? It didn't come with one and I can't find one online that has the spring. I need help lol...also there is a switch and I do not know the positions any help on that either?

EDIT: Got it together...It was a dud... didn't wind or anything. I guess I'll have to see if I can return it for a magwell converter and maybe a few mags... or other stuff. Or if anyone has dealt with this before any ideas on how to make it work?
Back to top Go down
gentry
Major
Major
gentry

PostSubject: Re: MATRIX G36 c-mag question   MATRIX G36 c-mag question Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:05 pm

sorry my man i tried to catch you before you bought, my friend had got the same drum mag hes messed up the day he got it too, same problem too
Back to top Go down
http://bwbairsoft.proboards.com/index.cgi
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: MATRIX G36 c-mag question   MATRIX G36 c-mag question Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:08 pm

Ya I am contacting Evike now...but they wont respond until tomorrow since they are closed now.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: MATRIX G36 c-mag question   MATRIX G36 c-mag question Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:40 pm

Don't count on a response this week.
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: MATRIX G36 c-mag question   MATRIX G36 c-mag question Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:43 pm

Why not? They shipped it...and sent emails to me on updates. but that is a bot. is it a holiday?
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: MATRIX G36 c-mag question   MATRIX G36 c-mag question Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:30 pm

No Evike just has a reputation of not giving a Hoover Dam about customer service.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MATRIX G36 c-mag question   MATRIX G36 c-mag question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MATRIX G36 c-mag question
Page 1 of 1