Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Operation Dark Harvest

Go down 
+2
M14 double-taps
StealthKill
6 posters
AuthorMessage
StealthKill
Private
Private
StealthKill

Operation Dark Harvest Empty
PostSubject: Operation Dark Harvest   Operation Dark Harvest Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:18 pm

The year is 2045; greed has thrown the US into war. In an attempt to restore order, a top secret group of geneticists began work on a secret weapon. This weapon was a virus that was to be injected into elite soldiers enhancing their fighting ability and making them completely obedient. This military experiment, code named "The Dark Harvest", quickly got out of hand. Initially an elite group of Navy SEALS were injected with the virus. Almost immediately the geneticist realized something had gone horribly wrong. The virus mutated and the geneticists began to lose control of test subjects, the SEALS went rogue. Their patriotic allegiance aside, these infected soldiers became obsessed with spreading their virus to multiply their numbers. Now the US Military is desperate to destroy these elite soldiers before their infection spreads and decimates the US population. cheers

Registration is $25. This op is located at the BingField in Edwardsville, Illinois. Over 200 people will be there! Date: Saturday, October 30th
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Operation Dark Harvest   Operation Dark Harvest Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:21 pm

Will be there Very Happy
Are you a regular at Bing?
Perhaps we've met! Here's what I looked like at previous OPs...
http://www.airsoftallies.com/pictures-videos-f21/pictures-of-me-at-my-last-op-warning-flash-heavy-t5034.htm
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Breckton
Sergeant
Sergeant
Breckton

PostSubject: Re: Operation Dark Harvest   Operation Dark Harvest Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:05 pm

2045!?!?!?
Who says the US will still be around?
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Operation Dark Harvest   Operation Dark Harvest Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:55 pm

^lol.

Sounds like a pretty cool OP, have fun.
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Operation Dark Harvest   Operation Dark Harvest Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:35 am

After three weeks of desperate phone calls, and a back-stabbing by a friend, I FINALLY GOT OFF WORK!!!!
OP DARK HARVEST IS A GO FOR ME AND MY PARTY!!!
(2 Others)
Stealth, how will I know how to find you once I'm there?? Linking up would be cool.
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

PostSubject: Re: Operation Dark Harvest   Operation Dark Harvest Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:26 am

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
^lol.

Sounds like a pretty cool OP, have fun.

I'm loving the picture DrummerBoyz
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: Operation Dark Harvest   Operation Dark Harvest Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:03 am

If it was in Northern Illinois then I would have been able to make it. But it aint, so I can't... :'(
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Operation Dark Harvest   Operation Dark Harvest Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:43 am

Saw this and thought I'd give some closure...
Fun day, worth the money, ALWAYS good to get out and play, but this OP was probably my least favorite out of all....
First game my M16A1 couldn't hit \"Watch your language\". Called myself out and waited for my buddys car keys to get my M1A1 out of his trunk.
Second game, sprinted toward enemy spawn right off the bat with my bud and then "layed dog" for awhile and let the unsuspecting enemy approach our flanks. Just beofre they completely circled around our well-hidden ambush site, I gave the 3,2,1 count and we "opened fire", or atleast he did...my Thompson jammed right away, accomplishing nothing but giving out position away. It hasn't jammed in two years. After a long battle with the AEG to desperately try to un-jam it with a rod, my buddy and his KWA M16 A1 screaming the whole time, I eventually pulled back, 1911 in hand to friendly lines...I actually made it.
But in any case had to leave the field and call myself "out" to unjam it. It was an interesting experience, but I was really bummed out on the missed oppurtunity and having to sit out ANOTHER game.
THIRD round was an absolutley amazing round. long story short, my buddy and I captured the last of the TWO objectives of the round, scoring massive points for our team. Him and I snuck, crawled, then fought our way to a "radioactive zone" then brought the scientist up for the ten minute "deactivation". We had to cover him that whole ten minutes, almost completely by ourselves. We had very little help from our team, who was concentrated on the intense firefight going on over the first objective. In that ten minutes, I put out well over 1,000 rounds with my Thompson, scoring countless hits and running dry, only to get a hit then with my 1911, and THEN pick up the scientists gun, which he left behind with me before his 'Mad Dash' to the objective.

Fourth round was a shitstorm of cheating and frustration..Bonus-Balling, not calling hits, sneaking out of bounds... So bad we didn't stay for the fifth and final round... we left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation Dark Harvest   Operation Dark Harvest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Operation Dark Harvest
Page 1 of 1