Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

WE-Tech SCAR review

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

WE-Tech SCAR review Empty
PostSubject: WE-Tech SCAR review   WE-Tech SCAR review Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:51 am

Here is my review on the WE-tech after having used it in a game.

Initially when you hold this rifle, it feels almost like the real deal, has a good heft to it and It doesn't have a fatty pistol grip (as it doesn't require a motor)
Also it looks just plain sexy

Take Down is simple and can be done in 5 easy steps

1. Take out pin from lower receiver and remove lower receiver
2. Push the stock down to take it off.
3. Remove recoil spring from opening uncovered after taking the stock off
4. slide back the charging handle and remove it
5. slide out the bolt assembly.
(pic for reference)
WE-Tech SCAR review Dsc06210

And viola it is entirely disassembled just for basic maintenance and cleaning. Disassembling the trigger grouping and barrel grouping will take a little more work.
The point of me mentioning the take down is; that it's very realistic, and it makes maintenance and switching of internals sooooooooo much easier. With an AEG it takes me about 15-30 minutes to disassemble, with this is takes less than a minute.

Recoil: If you have ever fired a real gun, or a gbb pistol, you will absolutely love this. It's not the strongest recoil ever, however it is just enough to make shooting it all the more fun. Also like any other real firearm, the recoil does indeed stack up on automatic. There is just enough kick to make you feel cool Razz

Accuracy: HOLY CRAP this things shoots darrrrrrnnnn straight, bb's shoot like lasers basically from it.

FPS: Varies way to much, from high 420 (lol) to low 375 (went as low as 288 Razz) I will install the RA-tech NPAS system so i can control my FPS more. (and so it isn't shooting so hot)

ROF: slow, but this is not at all a negative, seeing as how i have less bb's in each magazine (only about 30-33ish) this definitely helps conserve.

Controls: Trigger is smooth, forward assist catches and releases well, charging handle works like a charm, I'm absolutely loving the ambidextrous fire selector and mag release.

User Friendly: Ambidextrous controls is a definite plus, take down is a cinch. however it is definitely not user friendly when i am cutting my hands up on the rails (gloves are a mush for the GBBR)

Only downside of this gun is that it does tend to jam a bit more than AEG's ( i don't mind it though) also it sucks when you go to engage someone but your mags are out of gas (every gbb will share this) but then again i have a crappy madbull propane adapter Razz

Overall: This is one of the funnest airsoft items i have ever owned, It definitely made gameplay more exciting and new. I love it soooooo much.

here is a video of it being shot, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjjhZ6KDetc

Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: WE-Tech SCAR review   WE-Tech SCAR review Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:58 am

Get a MagPul AFG and a ELCAN SPECTER-DR replica Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: WE-Tech SCAR review   WE-Tech SCAR review Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:54 am

Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: WE-Tech SCAR review   WE-Tech SCAR review Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:55 am

Meep. I want.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: WE-Tech SCAR review   WE-Tech SCAR review Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:08 am

meep meep, i have Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: WE-Tech SCAR review   WE-Tech SCAR review Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:10 am

Herp derp you got owned lol
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: WE-Tech SCAR review   WE-Tech SCAR review Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:19 am

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
Herp derp you got owned lol
Sad I didn't mean it like that >_<
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: WE-Tech SCAR review   WE-Tech SCAR review Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:22 am

But you shoved your winsauce down his throat, how can you not mean it that way
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: WE-Tech SCAR review   WE-Tech SCAR review Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:27 pm

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:

lol Well, i do happen to make my own winsauce, and it's very delectable Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: WE-Tech SCAR review   WE-Tech SCAR review Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:58 pm

NoNeed2Hate wrote:
DrummerBoyz95 wrote:

lol Well, i do happen to make my own winsauce, and it's very delectable Very Happy
You've tasted your own winsauce? Interesting...
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: WE-Tech SCAR review   WE-Tech SCAR review Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:11 am

It's quite alright for one to taste one's own winsauce. As long as it its toxicity levels are below 9000.

This message has been brought to you by Jesus.

Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: WE-Tech SCAR review   WE-Tech SCAR review Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:57 pm

jesus christ.....

That is all.

sticks
ps, no I'm not talking about the gun. I got to shoot a few in store. They're fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE-Tech SCAR review   WE-Tech SCAR review Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WE-Tech SCAR review
Page 1 of 1