Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Hop Up unit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
david
Major
Major
david

Hop Up unit  Empty
PostSubject: Hop Up unit    Hop Up unit  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:39 pm

I'm thinking of buying a nice hop up, I'm not sure if my guns stock hop up is good... does G&G make a good hop up unit? If not whos should I buy?
My gun
http://www.weaponblender.com/index.php?productID=1708

P.S. Will running a 9.6 volt battery in this gun hurt it?
Back to top Go down
Wertuk
Captain
Captain
Wertuk

Hop Up unit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hop Up unit    Hop Up unit  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:21 pm

My G&G plastic unit is working fine, easy to install an SCS nub, and still has good airseal.
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

Hop Up unit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hop Up unit    Hop Up unit  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:44 am

Wertuk wrote:
My G&G plastic unit is working fine, easy to install an SCS nub, and still has good airseal.

Can I get a link for that?
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

Hop Up unit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hop Up unit    Hop Up unit  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:07 am

Your hop-up unit itself should be fine, you should only need to replace it if it's cracked. The G&G's that i've shot have shot fine with a stock hop-up bucking, replacing it with like oh say a Systema bucking though would just make it better. They aren't expensive either, a Systema is only $6.75 off ASGI so i'd say it's a good performance increase without breaking the bank.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
david
Major
Major
david

Hop Up unit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hop Up unit    Hop Up unit  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:09 am

iliveforthis99 wrote:
Your hop-up unit itself should be fine, you should only need to replace it if it's cracked. The G&G's that i've shot have shot fine with a stock hop-up bucking, replacing it with like oh say a Systema bucking though would just make it better. They aren't expensive either, a Systema is only $6.75 off ASGI so i'd say it's a good performance increase without breaking the bank.

I talked to one of them on chat and they said that the Madbull (blue) is the best. Plus it comes with a spacer AND two of each.
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

Hop Up unit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hop Up unit    Hop Up unit  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:23 am

david wrote:
iliveforthis99 wrote:

I talked to one of them on chat and they said that the Madbull (blue) is the best. Plus it comes with a spacer AND two of each.
It's all a matter of opinion, Madbull also makes some really nice buckings, the KWA 2GX bucking is also pretty good. The Systema would just be my personal choice from all good things i've heard about it.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
Sponsored content

Hop Up unit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hop Up unit    Hop Up unit  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hop Up unit
Page 1 of 1