Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

picked up a.....

Go down 
+3
M14 double-taps
DrummerBoyz95
NoNeed2Hate
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

picked up a..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: picked up a.....   picked up a..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 6:00 pm

Spl. Durkee wrote:
NoNeed2Hate wrote:
A. sniper wrote:
DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
No... the bolt loads the BB. Bolt action rifles don't have a gas system so they're not semi-automatic. Hence the handled bolt....lulz

CONTROVERSIAL SS SNIPER LOADOUT FTW
so it's just gas powered but not semi-auto? pointless.......a spring is much more reliable (and easier to maintain) than gas. still looks pretty beast though. Very Happy
and cooler Very Happy
Ya lets get down the facts here. That's the reason to get a gas gun. They're just "Watch your language" cool.
gotta agree with ya there. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: picked up a.....   picked up a..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 6:38 pm

Ummmm no it's not pointless at all... Gas sniper rifles are 100x better than springers. Any day. I know a guy with an KJW M700 and it is rape. All he has in it is a c02 mod for his mags and a couple gas system upgrades. Gas is way more reliable, you don't have to deal with all the crappy parts that break all the time. Springers tend to snap after a while.

If it was a Kar98 replica and it was semi auto, that would be the stupidest airsoft gun I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: picked up a.....   picked up a..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 7:20 pm

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
Ummmm no it's not pointless at all... Gas sniper rifles are 100x better than springers. Any day. I know a guy with an KJW M700 and it is rape. All he has in it is a c02 mod for his mags and a couple gas system upgrades. Gas is way more reliable, you don't have to deal with all the crappy parts that break all the time. Springers tend to snap after a while.

If it was a Kar98 replica and it was semi auto, that would be the stupidest airsoft gun I've ever seen.
in that case it would be a gewehr Razz
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: picked up a.....   picked up a..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 7:23 pm

Very very very nice! I've had my eyes on the Kar98 since i first saw it in one of scouts movies. I have a real affection for German WWII guns, looking to maybe pick up a real Kar98 sometime in the new year.

I know the real 98k has a butter smooth bolt operation. Does the airsoft version have that as well?
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
Ksquared
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ksquared

PostSubject: Re: picked up a.....   picked up a..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 7:25 pm

NoNeed2Hate wrote:
DrummerBoyz95 wrote:

Haha not quite. I think it would just be straight up stupid. Smile
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: picked up a.....   picked up a..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 7:29 pm

iliveforthis99 wrote:
Very very very nice! I've had my eyes on the Kar98 since i first saw it in one of scouts movies. I have a real affection for German WWII guns, looking to maybe pick up a real Kar98 sometime in the new year.

I know the real 98k has a butter smooth bolt operation. Does the airsoft version have that as well?

It is very smooth, I'm able to pull the bolt up back and forward again in almost a single motion. (i wouldn't dare do that to any other airsoft gun)
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: picked up a.....   picked up a..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 7:29 pm

NoNeed2Hate wrote:
Haha I meant if it looked like a Kar98 and still had a bolt, clip-fed and whatnot. "Gewehr" just means "rifle" tongue
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: picked up a.....   picked up a..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 7:35 pm

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
NoNeed2Hate wrote:
Haha I meant if it looked like a Kar98 and still had a bolt, clip-fed and whatnot. "Gewehr" just means "rifle" tongue

i was referring to the gewehr 43. i know what gewehr means Wink I can get an extended mag and that will make it somewhat like a gewehr/m144444444
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: picked up a.....   picked up a..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 8:16 pm

It's magazine fed? I thought it would be a stripper clip type of deal
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: picked up a.....   picked up a..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 8:20 pm

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:

nope it is fed through a magazine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

PostSubject: Re: picked up a.....   picked up a..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:52 pm

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
dude, that'd be awesome! I want a gun like that. Razz
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: picked up a.....   picked up a..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:55 pm

A. sniper wrote:
DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
dude, that'd be awesome! I want a gun like that. Razz

the dboys kar98 is like that, shells and all.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: picked up a.....   picked up a..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 4:25 am

It also sucks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: picked up a.....   picked up a..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 4:52 am

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
It also sucks Very Happy

funny thing is that i almost bought one of those a year back Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: picked up a.....   picked up a..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

picked up a.....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2