Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

what are you listening to right now?

Go down 
+30
Sanguinary Angel
Minimalist77
Lone Wolf
gentry
Breckton
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
elementfrvr
Warsawwarrior9
Reaper
Accordion man
bboy.snow
br55ftw
Capt-Crowbar
Creed769
phredryxun92
c0mr4d3
Insane Mercc
mgunner564
iliveforthis99
sticks.13
lonesniper24
Omega Lambda
SnoSnipe
white wolf
AFU
DrummerBoyz95
M14 double-taps
Jarhead999 76 65
Spl. Durkee
slob212
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

what are you listening to right now? - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to right now?   what are you listening to right now? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:51 pm

I present Von Loopy and Vas Kallas! Prost!

Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
david
Major
Major
david

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to right now?   what are you listening to right now? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:23 pm

I think that this is by far the longest thread I've ever seen Smile
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to right now?   what are you listening to right now? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:18 pm

Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to right now?   what are you listening to right now? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:58 pm

started to look into the sort of middle ages sort of sound Smile
Back to top Go down
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Captain
Captain
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to right now?   what are you listening to right now? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:54 pm

david wrote:

HAHAHA NEVAR!!!

http://www.airsoftallies.com/t5446p731-this-or-that

Beat that.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to right now?   what are you listening to right now? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:23 pm

AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken wrote:
david wrote:

HAHAHA NEVAR!!!

http://www.airsoftallies.com/t5446p731-this-or-that

Beat that.
Oh man, those were the days. Golden years of AA Very Happy
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to right now?   what are you listening to right now? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:37 pm

LETS BEAT IT! MORE MUSIC MOOORRREEEEE Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to right now?   what are you listening to right now? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:34 am

Back to top Go down
Sanguinary Angel
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sanguinary Angel

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to right now?   what are you listening to right now? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:12 am

Back to top Go down
Sanguinary Angel
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sanguinary Angel

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to right now?   what are you listening to right now? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:44 am

at 2:54 2D mouths "Its bruce!" lol
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to right now?   what are you listening to right now? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:54 am

Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to right now?   what are you listening to right now? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:28 pm

Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to right now?   what are you listening to right now? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:32 am

^^^Normally I hate female vocalists but dang..

Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to right now?   what are you listening to right now? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:46 pm

Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to right now?   what are you listening to right now? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to right now?   what are you listening to right now? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:36 am

Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to right now?   what are you listening to right now? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:29 am

My new jam

Last edited by DrummerBoyz95 on Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Captain
Captain
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to right now?   what are you listening to right now? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:39 am

I went to see this guy live a few weeks ago. I talked to him backstage, he's pretty cool.

I love this sing, its very catchy.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to right now?   what are you listening to right now? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:08 am

Back to top Go down
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Captain
Captain
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to right now?   what are you listening to right now? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:23 am

Spl. Durkee wrote:

That first video was freaking brilliant...I thought Bush jokes were getting old, but that was...pure awesomeness! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to right now?   what are you listening to right now? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:36 am

Spl. Durkee wrote:
That first video was freaking brilliant...I thought Bush jokes were getting old, but that was...pure awesomeness! Very Happy
LOL the video is almost as good as the song Very Happy It's refreshing when rappers and hip-hop artists can get away from the b1tch3s and h03s for a while and actually make a political/social statement with their music. Sadly we don't have many of those in the US...which is why a lot of the rap I listen to right now is coming from Canada Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Captain
Captain
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to right now?   what are you listening to right now? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:02 am

Spl. Durkee wrote:
Spl. Durkee wrote:
LOL the video is almost as good as the song Very Happy It's refreshing when rappers and hip-hop artists can get away from the b1tch3s and h03s for a while and actually make a political/social statement with their music. Sadly we don't have many of those in the US...which is why a lot of the rap I listen to right now is coming from Canada Very Happy
If you wanna listen to some REAL hip-hop, keep an eye out for local artists, especially in your area. I go to Cali all the time to listen to independent musicians, and I know quite a few. Those guys really know their stuff. Unfortunately, just as rock 'n roll experienced its downfall in the 80's, mainstream hip-hop collapsed as well shortly after, so now we're limited to a very select few talented artists who are relatively unknown in the lame stream music world. But hey, that's what makes 'em unique, am I right?
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to right now?   what are you listening to right now? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:06 am

Spl. Durkee wrote:
Spl. Durkee wrote:
If you wanna listen to some REAL hip-hop, keep an eye out for local artists, especially in your area. I go to Cali all the time to listen to independent musicians, and I know quite a few. Those guys really know their stuff. Unfortunately, just as rock 'n roll experienced its downfall in the 80's, mainstream hip-hop collapsed as well shortly after, so now we're limited to a very select few talented artists who are relatively unknown in the lame stream music world. But hey, that's what makes 'em unique, am I right?
True that. Well, on that note I'll go ahead and post an up-and-coming local artist Very Happy Really inspired by Tyler's work. Only 19 and already getting places.

AND of course, the great Korey Dane...probably one of my favorite singer-songwriters coming up out of SoCal right now.
Back to top Go down
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Captain
Captain
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to right now?   what are you listening to right now? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:15 am

Yeah, that's the stuff I'm talking about. True artists , they are. Haven't seen Ty yet, but I'll be sure keep an eye out my next visit.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to right now?   what are you listening to right now? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:22 am

LOL now that I'm stuck on local artists...I'm going to bring up one that I just recently found. My brother (sitting on the couch nearest to the left) and I have been going to this small cafe in Fullerton, CA for a few months now and this guy has been there a lot lately. I can honestly not tell you his name, but I've talked to him a bit. He wrote this song and I was absolutely blown away. If he doesn't get somewhere, I don't know who will...

(Video was taken by one of the girls from the group that we go to this cafe with every Wednesday/Thursday. If he's there tomorrow I'll have to ask him if he has a FB page or something)

If you're ever out that way, check out Max Bloom's Cafe Noir...on a Wed/Thurs/Fri...it's a great little coffee shop that seems to be the breeding ground for local talent.
It's a real chill group of regulars, at the end of the night everyone in the shop gets together and jams...just a great place, hope to keep going.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to right now?   what are you listening to right now? - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what are you listening to right now?
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: The Lounge-
Jump to: