Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

what are you listening to right now?

Go down 
+30
Sanguinary Angel
Minimalist77
Lone Wolf
gentry
Breckton
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
elementfrvr
Warsawwarrior9
Reaper
Accordion man
bboy.snow
br55ftw
Capt-Crowbar
Creed769
phredryxun92
c0mr4d3
Insane Mercc
mgunner564
iliveforthis99
sticks.13
lonesniper24
Omega Lambda
SnoSnipe
white wolf
AFU
DrummerBoyz95
M14 double-taps
Jarhead999 76 65
Spl. Durkee
slob212
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Captain
Captain
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken

what are you listening to right now? - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to right now?   what are you listening to right now? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:53 pm

Spl. Durkee wrote:
If you're ever out that way, check out Max Bloom's Cafe Noir...on a Wed/Thurs/Fri...it's a great little coffee shop that seems to be the breeding ground for local talent.
It's a real chill group of regulars, at the end of the night everyone in the shop gets together and jams...just a great place, hope to keep going.
I will definitely try to stop by when I go to visit my cousin this June, he lives not too far north of Fullerton.
Also, keep an eye out for a band called Fireteam Bravo-Bravo, they go to California all the time to play, and all of the band members are best buds of mine.

Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to right now?   what are you listening to right now? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:51 pm

Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to right now?   what are you listening to right now? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:01 am

Fell in love with this song yesterday

And of course, Collie Man. This song is really hitting home right now. My parents finally caught on about me smoking weed still (they tolerated it when I was prescribed it, but that prescription was made invalid about 4 months ago) and put an end to it. My asthma has already started acting up again and I don’t seem to have much of an appetite ever (I’m recovering from a stint with anorexia, was actually pulled back to healthy weigh with weed). It’s sad that the one thing in this world that was healing the problems in my life has been taken away. I rarely smoked to get high…I smoked because I knew that I was a better person, physically and mentally; I could forget about the little things that tripped me up on a day to day basis. My life was finally starting to seem like it was going somewhere…but now I just feel like I’ve been chewed up and spit up in a ditch somewhere. So ya, this song makes me emotional Sad I wish Mr Collie Man would come around here

Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to right now?   what are you listening to right now? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 11:39 pm

Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to right now?   what are you listening to right now? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:34 am

Back to top Go down
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Captain
Captain
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to right now?   what are you listening to right now? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:33 am

My personal Favorite version of "Hey Joe"
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to right now?   what are you listening to right now? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to right now?   what are you listening to right now? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Alliss
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to right now?   what are you listening to right now? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:43 am

2Pac - Last Ones Left. Classic. Too bad they don't make music like this anymore.
Back to top Go down
1MrPink1
Private
Private
1MrPink1

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to right now?   what are you listening to right now? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:52 pm

Eagles- Hotel California
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what are you listening to right now?   what are you listening to right now? - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what are you listening to right now?
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: The Lounge-
Jump to: