Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Respect the Biebster

Go down 
+13
SnoSnipe
Ksquared
Creed769
iliveforthis99
M14 double-taps
white wolf
slob212
Wertuk
Breckton
DrummerBoyz95
alexkmmll
NoNeed2Hate
Spl. Durkee
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

How many of you have listened to Justin Bieber's music?
Me! It was good/acceptable and I respect his work.
Respect the Biebster - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Respect the Biebster - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Me...gah...eeet noo gooood.
Respect the Biebster - Page 2 Vote_lcap53%Respect the Biebster - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 53% [ 9 ]
Not me! That guy is sooo gay.
Respect the Biebster - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%Respect the Biebster - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

Respect the Biebster - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respect the Biebster   Respect the Biebster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:59 pm

Spl. Durkee wrote:
Four reasons why guys (wrongly) hate Justin Bieber

1. Homophobia -
In general, men are are aggressive towards bisexual/homosexual men. Most guys are baritones, so anything other than that just seems...unnatural or feminine. Thus creating false labeling to further dehumanize! Yay! Justin Bieber's high pitched voice is, in many of our minds, a blatant display of homosexuality due to our society's unfair stereotypes...whether or not he actually is (he isn't).
I listen to a lot of K-pop music and they some of the gayest dressing and high pitched singing guys i've heard. But unlike Bieber they have loads of talent and can really sing. Bieber is just the male version of Miley Cyrus.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Respect the Biebster   Respect the Biebster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:09 am

iliveforthis99 wrote:
Spl. Durkee wrote:
Four reasons why guys (wrongly) hate Justin Bieber

1. Homophobia -
In general, men are are aggressive towards bisexual/homosexual men. Most guys are baritones, so anything other than that just seems...unnatural or feminine. Thus creating false labeling to further dehumanize! Yay! Justin Bieber's high pitched voice is, in many of our minds, a blatant display of homosexuality due to our society's unfair stereotypes...whether or not he actually is (he isn't).
I listen to a lot of K-pop music and they some of the gayest dressing and high pitched singing guys i've heard. But unlike Bieber they have loads of talent and can really sing. Bieber is just the male version of Miley Cyrus.

i listen to kpop and love it Very Happy kpop is by all means the best! I really like SNSD and Davichi Very Happy 2AM is good also Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: Respect the Biebster   Respect the Biebster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:32 am

Nice i thought i was the only one here who listened to K-pop. Couple of my favorites are probably GD and T.O.P., Bigbang, Epik High, 1TYM, 2NE1, and Shinee.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Respect the Biebster   Respect the Biebster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:22 am

iliveforthis99 wrote:
Nice i thought i was the only one here who listened to K-pop. Couple of my favorites are probably GD and T.O.P., Bigbang, Epik High, 1TYM, 2NE1, and Shinee.

awesome. Shinee's song Lucifer is really good. It's catchy.

I like the ballad singers, like Zia, Kim Dong Ryul, Gummy, and K. Will
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

PostSubject: Re: Respect the Biebster   Respect the Biebster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:13 pm

Ok;
1.) He writes all of his stuff about love, he's fricken 1 month older than me. come on.
2.) Just like with Kesha, etc. auto tune is king.
3.) He's a dick

I listen to David Bowie, one of the gayest men alive, at least back in the 80's.
Back to top Go down
http://thetruthaboutairsoft.blogspot.com/
Ksquared
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ksquared

PostSubject: Re: Respect the Biebster   Respect the Biebster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:10 pm

Quite honestly, I don't give a \"Watch your language\" whether Beiber is gay or not, the main thing that pisses me off is the fact about how mainstream he is... and I really am not jealous at all... well the money would be nice.
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: Respect the Biebster   Respect the Biebster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:10 am

hahahahhaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
This thread made me die on the inside so much.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Respect the Biebster   Respect the Biebster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:55 pm

HE CUT HIS HAIR FINALLY...YES!!!! SUCCESS!!
http://gawker.com/#!5766545/justin-bieber-has-cut-his-hair
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: Respect the Biebster   Respect the Biebster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:43 pm

He looks like a butch now.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Respect the Biebster   Respect the Biebster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:47 pm

iliveforthis99 wrote:
He looks like a butch now.
-_______________-
If that's a butch, I may want to become a lesbian.

Respect the Biebster - Page 2 Kids_exchange_sex_logo_sign2
Back to top Go down
Sanguinary Angel
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sanguinary Angel

PostSubject: Re: Respect the Biebster   Respect the Biebster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:08 pm

Creed769 - I was singing Modern Love earlier today lol But at least Bowie has talent. He was a renegade when it came to mainstream music and revolutionized it. he has Talent, not stupid dances and twirls and a high pitched voice. Talent lol
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Respect the Biebster   Respect the Biebster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:46 pm

http://lesbianswholooklikejustinbieber.tumblr.com/

Who gives a patoot. He cut his hair. I do that monthly.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Respect the Biebster   Respect the Biebster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:08 am

did anyone see justin bieber get lit up on CSI?!?!? pwahahahahahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blkfmXCwxig
Back to top Go down
Preacher
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Respect the Biebster   Respect the Biebster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Respect the Biebster   Respect the Biebster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:50 am

AAAAAAAAAANNNNND...the Award For Epic Win-Sauce goes too......PREACHER!!

Respect the Biebster - Page 2 Win10

But seriously...I only voted for the "Hes gay" option is because I don\'t have the taste for his music but bcause i hear little girls and the Uber fat little girls obsess over him... Not because im homophobic but because its a rebellious stage in my life lol.... DEATH METAL ALL THE WAY!!
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Respect the Biebster   Respect the Biebster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:12 am

really insane merc? what is better than watching justin bieber die? Sad
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Respect the Biebster   Respect the Biebster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:17 pm

NoNeed2Hate wrote:
really insane merc? what is better than watching justin bieber die? Sad

Whatching his career slowly die out as he starts to grow up and make mistakes then we can all focus on the classics again...
Back to top Go down
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Captain
Captain
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken

PostSubject: Re: Respect the Biebster   Respect the Biebster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:16 pm

Bieber is just the next in line for the generation of "Disney Celebrities" like Montana and Lil Romeo (ten bucks if you still remember that guy). Just like the rest, he'll die away after a couple of albums and a 3D movie...
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Respect the Biebster   Respect the Biebster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:20 pm

i rememer lil romeo, just like i remember lil bow wow (forgot how to spell their names XD)
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Respect the Biebster   Respect the Biebster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:19 am

AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken wrote:
and a 3D movie...
Make that 2 -___- they're releasing a "director's fan cut" tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Respect the Biebster   Respect the Biebster - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Respect the Biebster
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2