Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

new to airsoft? Want to snipe?

Go down 
+10
M14 double-taps
pasniper21
Jman
Lone Wolf
inferno350z
slob212
TheJim
airsoft22595
.25 Gram Sniper
sticks.13
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

new to airsoft? Want to snipe? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to airsoft? Want to snipe?   new to airsoft? Want to snipe? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:55 pm

yes we are way off topic....
getting back ON topic, I can recall when I wanted to be a sniper: the day after my first defeat from a sniper. I got sniped about two inches from my family jewels and was aw-struck by his performance, it really was cool. but it really isn't something iom going to dedicate myself to. I just play the sniper role every now and then.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
.25 Gram Sniper
Major
Major
.25 Gram Sniper

PostSubject: Re: new to airsoft? Want to snipe?   new to airsoft? Want to snipe? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:53 pm

I wanted to be a sniper when I was I read the definition of a sniper. It explained me, motivated me into becoming one, and it sounded like fun.
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
Jman
Sergeant
Sergeant
Jman

PostSubject: Re: new to airsoft? Want to snipe?   new to airsoft? Want to snipe? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:14 pm

ok quick im getting a new barrel 6.03 and the bbs are spaced out in the barrel so if i hold it down to long the come out the gun and the bbs go about 20ft if i do it to much and the reason i dobled (i don't care jim)it was because we were doing 2 hit kill his sister was playing and to be a sniper you should be able to run fast lets say 350fps
Back to top Go down
elementfrvr
Captain
Captain
elementfrvr

PostSubject: Re: new to airsoft? Want to snipe?   new to airsoft? Want to snipe? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:48 pm

That is a crime the cops are on the way to arrest you for multi cocking and your gun will be put in a dcfs child service home.

Last edited by elementfrvr on Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot a period.)
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: new to airsoft? Want to snipe?   new to airsoft? Want to snipe? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:59 pm

M14 double-taps wrote:
sticks.13 wrote:
I was soon seen at the airsoft store every other weekend. I would stay for a good 30 minutes just asking questions about airsoft, what it felt like, any cool shots the guys took, and how they all started. I'm sure the guys dreaded Saturday's 12:00-close shift, mainly because of me. After my 6th trip to the store I was ready to purchase my first gun; I had $312 dollars saved up from that last two years. I walked into the store expecting to go out and buy a spring sniper rifle and came out with a TM M4. In no way do I regret not buying that spring sniper. Heres why, In the hour and a half it took me to make my decision everyone from the store told me to get an AEG.
sticks

WOW....This is exactly the way it all started for me. Over the summer of 06, 07, and 08, I would wake up at 8, go out to breakfast with my dad, then he would drop me off at Uncle Sams (My locale shop) and just let me stay trhere ALL day while I sucked the life out of the workers. I soon became friends with a guy that worked there named Eric. And If I were buying a gun, I would be in there shooting it and chatting about it for atleast 4 hours (literally) prior purchase. In my time there, I must have fixed atleast 20 guns with Eric, and broken over Forty. But even in the rare situations when it was actually my fault that one of my guns broke, he still always hooked me up with a new piece, or even an actual brand new gun free of charge. Before too long, everytime I came in it would be the following:

"Hey wts up Eric"
"Not much man they got me workin the lengthly hours again"
"So watcha got for me today?"
"Dude we just got this sick gun in you gotta try iy out"

Then all day we would be in the storage room or out back, outside of the store test-firing all the new guns and gadgets they get in. I mean this would go on for HOURS. Every Saturday, Sunday, and the just random days of the week. But ALWAYS Saturday and Sunday, right after breakfast. I don't get in there as much anymore, now I get in there like once every two months......But now it turns out I know a girl at my skool who is going to work their, its a family business sorta (Her Aunt and Uncle are the managers, and all her sisters work there) and shes getting me a job there real soon. Sorta like a dream come true really cheers But unfortunately I don't think Eric works there anymore, he joined the National Guard.

Wow, that was longer than I intended. eh.

naw dude... Airsoft Atlanta is now looking for systema certified ppl...

guess who may be gettin a nice job Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
p51dmustang
Corporal
Corporal
p51dmustang

PostSubject: Re: new to airsoft? Want to snipe?   new to airsoft? Want to snipe? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:21 pm

Wow this is changing my perspective of the sniper. I thought the sniper took a few shots, ran without getting notticed 50 yrds downfeild, and then set up for the next ambush. I never realized the wait time for a sniper (I played with a Smith and Weston Shotgun for 2 years with (at max) 3 guys, all of wich had automatics (mine was a pump action). I thought i could just sit for 20 mins and nock out the rest of my friends with my new l96, but this completely changed my oppinion.

Overall this was a realy good post, I loved it
Back to top Go down
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

PostSubject: Re: new to airsoft? Want to snipe?   new to airsoft? Want to snipe? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:50 pm

now you just tripple posted but don't worry one of the mods will come by and delete them. We all make mistakes lol but ya Sniping is alot different then the way you play there are so many things that you have to do if you are in differnet situations.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=567300653
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: new to airsoft? Want to snipe?   new to airsoft? Want to snipe? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:27 am

Fxed Smile. I'm glad you guys liked it.

Please if there is anyone who wants to share their sniping stories, not bragging, just some somple tactics that you used or how you got into airsoft/sniping. Roles you have played etc etc. I'm pretty sure it will help the comunity!

please add something Laughing

sticks
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: new to airsoft? Want to snipe?   new to airsoft? Want to snipe? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:42 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:

naw dude... Airsoft Atlanta is now looking for systema certified ppl...

guess who may be gettin a nice job Twisted Evil

sounds great man, let us know how it goes.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new to airsoft? Want to snipe?   new to airsoft? Want to snipe? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new to airsoft? Want to snipe?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2