Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Plate carrier colors??

Go down 
+2
Spl. Durkee
XxOHIOAIRSOFT
6 posters
AuthorMessage
XxOHIOAIRSOFT
Private
Private

Plate carrier colors?? Empty
PostSubject: Plate carrier colors??   Plate carrier colors?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:05 pm

Just want some diffrent opinion's on what color would match better with MARPAT bdu's.

OD

Tan

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Plate carrier colors??   Plate carrier colors?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:13 pm

Tan will work much better. BTW, you are going to regret buying that PC. Looks cheaply made/poorly designed.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Plate carrier colors??   Plate carrier colors?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:27 pm

If you are using MARPAT my bet says that you play in a relatively vegetated area. So if you want to blend in a fraction more, go with OD.
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: Plate carrier colors??   Plate carrier colors?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:34 pm

Well what type of MARPAT? There's like three color versions lol!
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Plate carrier colors??   Plate carrier colors?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:37 pm

iliveforthis99 wrote:
Well what type of MARPAT? There's like three color versions lol!
The one that makes you invisible when you're standing in front of the enemy's christmas tree
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Plate carrier colors??   Plate carrier colors?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:40 pm

I assumed he was using MARPAT... i.e. "digital woodland".
Back to top Go down
XxOHIOAIRSOFT
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Plate carrier colors??   Plate carrier colors?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:51 pm

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
Yeah, thats the ones i'm using.
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: Plate carrier colors??   Plate carrier colors?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:53 pm

Get CB. That is Coyote Brown. It must work, because the marines use it with their marpat!
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: Plate carrier colors??   Plate carrier colors?? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:23 am

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
MARPAT doesn't mean just the digital woodland, it can cover that, desert, and a snow pattern. MARPAT really just means Marine Pattern not any particular color variant.

Anyway i second CB, not as bright as tan and won't clash as rough as OD will with woodland MARPAT.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Plate carrier colors??   Plate carrier colors?? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:36 am

iliveforthis99 wrote:
MARPAT doesn't mean just the digital woodland, it can cover that, desert, and a snow pattern. MARPAT really just means Marine Pattern not any particular color variant.
Right, but I'd think people would be specific if they were talking about desert or snow.

My vote still goes for OD, but as Spl. Durkee said, rethink your choice on the vest.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Plate carrier colors??   Plate carrier colors?? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:58 pm

for desert or woodland marpat CB is king! Also I agree with durkee, those vests look cheap, and also the coloration looks way off and strange...
Back to top Go down
XxOHIOAIRSOFT
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Plate carrier colors??   Plate carrier colors?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:17 pm

Thanks for the info. Do you think this PC is any better than the first?

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=30_165&products_id=33929

I'm looking for a decent priced vest that I can be light & mobile with. I don't have to carry much on them since the games are only like an hour or two long.
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: Plate carrier colors??   Plate carrier colors?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:43 pm

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?products_id=29609
You want this. It is a replica of the vest I have (go to pictures/video > kit pics> one of the last pages). It is a great system, distributes weight great, is INCREDIBLY comfortable, and has A LOT of MOLLE. It also won't cause you to overheat, but it will keep your body heat in enough. It is the all around perfect vest. I promise you that this will be the best buy you can do for the money.

P.S. The real one is called the " Eagle Plate Carrier with Cummerbund " so if you want to know more about this style, you can check into that.
Back to top Go down
XxOHIOAIRSOFT
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Plate carrier colors??   Plate carrier colors?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:05 pm

Looks good, do you think it will fit me?

I'm about 5"4 and 110 pounds:P
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: Plate carrier colors??   Plate carrier colors?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:42 pm

If they adjust like the real EPC (Which I believe they do) Then it will fit anybody from Gandhi to Fat Bastard.
Back to top Go down
XxOHIOAIRSOFT
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Plate carrier colors??   Plate carrier colors?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:50 pm

Hahah, alright thanks man. I'll let you know if it. I'm pretty sure I will though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: Plate carrier colors??   Plate carrier colors?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:03 pm

I am too, be sure to buy some pouches with it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plate carrier colors??   Plate carrier colors?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plate carrier colors??
Page 1 of 1