Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Evike is failing me...

Go down 
+3
NoNeed2Hate
Insane Mercc
Spl. Durkee
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Evike is failing me... Empty
PostSubject: Evike is failing me...   Evike is failing me... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:34 pm

After sticking out my neck for them on multiple occasions and defending their store...they've gone and done the unthinkable.

Pre-ordered the Matrix (AGM) PDW last month...ETA said February. Ok, that's all fine and good. I can wait a week or two. *Purchased*

Weeks later...already March...I'm getting a little worried about my order. So I email Evike a few times...then go to the original product page that I bought from.
ETA bumped out to frickin APRIL. Seriously evike? You just let me order something that isn't even going to be in stock for 2 months...AND DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME WHEN YOU CHANGED THE ETA???

I just emailed them again demanding that they exchange the PDW for the Cyma AK-47 that I was originally going to buy...and refunding me the difference. Told them this sure as heck will be the last time I buy from them if they don't WOW me within the next 2 weeks by getting the replica to my door, with something to make my wait worth while. I had to miss 2 events because of their inability to get me my original product within their projected timeline.

Moral of the story: Yes. You all are right. Evike is sh1t now and I will never defend them again.

Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Evike is failing me...   Evike is failing me... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:43 pm

Finnaly.....Gawd....took you long enough.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Evike is failing me...   Evike is failing me... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:30 am

thats what happens when you buy pre-order stuff. I never had a problem with them, they are much better than AirsoftGi
Back to top Go down
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Captain
Captain
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken

PostSubject: Re: Evike is failing me...   Evike is failing me... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:34 am

Haha, I ordered a bunch of small things from evike in November of 2010 (C02 cartridges, high grade BBs, gun lube etc,) and I got every thing on time except for a speed loader, which was back ordered. They gave me the option to get a refund or wait until it came back in stock, so I chose to wait. It was only about three bucks so I quickly forgot about it. Yesterday, I received a package in the mail with the speed loader in it...five freaking months after I had ordered it!!!

The only thing I ever order from Evike, is my preferred brand of 0.25g BBs that is $1.50 cheaper than any of the other places.
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Evike is failing me...   Evike is failing me... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:13 pm

Just talked to a Marine at an Open Play yesterday (Who Ironically just got back from Japan) who ordered and AUG from them that, when the trigger was pulled, simply spurted out BB fragments.
Good Companies like AS Smith and ASGI test every gun before they ship it out.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sanguinary Angel
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sanguinary Angel

PostSubject: Re: Evike is failing me...   Evike is failing me... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:28 pm

Yall really shouldnt be talking about this via the internet or this site. I don\'t want it to reprimand me this site or other airsoft enthusiasts and the mods should delete it.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Evike is failing me...   Evike is failing me... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:48 pm

Insane Mercc wrote:
You forgot about my fave site... waytoomany.com!

But if it offends our friend angel we can move it to PMs....
Or he can stay out of the thread? Just a thought! Don't mean to sound like a dick.
Back to top Go down
Sanguinary Angel
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sanguinary Angel

PostSubject: Re: Evike is failing me...   Evike is failing me... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:49 pm

Its not legal in all states and all im saying is it shouldnt be on here. I don\'t care what you do in private lol
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: Evike is failing me...   Evike is failing me... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:21 am

Seriously, guys? Wow...
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Evike is failing me...   Evike is failing me... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:17 pm

Pot heads are retards. plain and simple. This post should be deleted because it is off topic. And what do you need a card for? Save it for the people who really need it. I'm really thinking about leaving this forum based on all the past few things I have seen.

Evike never let me down. I haven\'t had any problems. I never order guns from them. Only parts on he basis that they don't check them before shipping out. Actually I have had more trouble with asgi actually
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Evike is failing me...   Evike is failing me... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:51 am

Spl. Durkee wrote:
Insane Mercc wrote:

Or he can stay out of the thread? Just a thought! Don't mean to sound like a dick.

Well, you DID....and this is an AIRSOFT forum, so I went ahead and deleted all of that crap. I'm not preaching at you, but like angel said....we really don't care what you do at home if its not related to AS.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Evike is failing me...   Evike is failing me... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:57 pm

M14 double-taps wrote:
Spl. Durkee wrote:
Insane Mercc wrote:

Well, you DID....and this is an AIRSOFT forum, so I went ahead and deleted all of that crap. I'm not preaching at you, but like angel said....we really don't care what you do at home if its not related to AS.

You are awesome m14 Smile Smile Smile Smile

back on topic i just ordered some parts from Evike. I should be getting it either tomorrow or friday. I'll let you guys know how that goes.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Evike is failing me...   Evike is failing me... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:44 pm

Good for you... can\'t wait to here how your order goes.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Evike is failing me...   Evike is failing me... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:40 pm

Evike sucks. Don't ever buy from them. They'll send you crap, not send you anything at all, or delay your purchases for months at a time without telling you...then take a week to refund you your purchase.

1/10
They were great a year ago, but they may have just grown a bit too quickly.

/thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evike is failing me...   Evike is failing me... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evike is failing me...
Page 1 of 1