Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Airsoft accessories / upgrades

Go down 
+11
Sanguinary Angel
NoNeed2Hate
alexkmmll
Spl. Durkee
david
sept2
white wolf
Wertuk
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
DrummerBoyz95
Ojtiger57
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

Airsoft accessories / upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:34 pm

Hello, I was wondering what the best cost efficient and durable holographic sight would be for airsoft. Also, what would be the best cost efficient and durable ACOG sight for airsoft. I will be putting it on my KJW M4.

Any information and suggestions will be appreciated, thank you.

Last edited by Ojtiger57 on Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:02 am

Back to top Go down
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Captain
Captain
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:06 am

This is by far the best holographic sight in my opinion. It has significant quality, and goes for only $80. The only downside is that the only website that sells them is--ugh--Evike. As for the ACOG, I don't have experience with those, sorry. I have been extremely pleased with this holo, though, and G&P is a very well-known and trusted brand.

http://www.airsoftpost.com/type-tactical-scope-airsoft-black-p-28462.html
Back to top Go down
Wertuk
Captain
Captain
Wertuk

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:24 am

I have that same one in tan and love it. Great sight.
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:53 am

Ok guys, thank you.

What model of the holographic sight does the military use the 551, 552, or 553 and which is the best G&P holographic sight out of these models?

Also, is there such thing as a RA-Tech 6.01mm precision barrel for the KJW M4? Would you guys recommend a chronograph if I bought a RA-Tech N.P.A.S. kit and what brand would you guys recommend?

Finally, should I use 0.30g BBs for the best accuracy and what would be the best non biodegradable and biodegradable brands?

I am trying to make it as accurate as I can and I want it to be field legal. I think I will be buying a holographic sight since it is cheaper, it is faster to aim, and it seems the best for all situations.

Last edited by Ojtiger57 on Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:10 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:14 am

one thing for sure, get a lens protector, it will save you from buying a $80+ sight again versus a $5 piece of plastic.
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:40 pm

Ok, does the lens protector affect aimming at all?

Repost:

What model of the holographic sight does the military use the 551, 552, or 553 and which is the best G&P holographic sight out of these models?

Also, is there such thing as a RA-Tech 6.01mm precision barrel for the KJW M4? Would you guys recommend a chronograph if I bought a RA-Tech N.P.A.S. kit and what brand would you guys recommend?

Finally, should I use 0.30g BBs for the best accuracy and what would be the best non biodegradable and biodegradable brands?

I am trying to make it as accurate as I can and I want it to be field legal. I think I will be buying a holographic sight since it is cheaper, it is faster to aim, and it seems the best for all situations.
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:11 pm

Ojtiger57 wrote:
Ok, does the lens protector affect aimming at all?

not that I can tell, I've done some work with my mp5 with versus without the protector, and it seems to be too small a difference to notice
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 3:52 am

If there are holosights in use today it would probably be the 552. But our guys mainly use Aimpoint CompM2 and CompM4, Trijicon TA01 and TA31 as far as I know. I think they use the 552 on SAWs.
Back to top Go down
sept2
Private
Private

PostSubject: my   Airsoft accessories / upgrades Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:35 am

good post
Back to top Go down
http://essay-writer.org/writers.php
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:08 am

I will be buying lens protector and I will probably be getting the 552.

Repost:

Is there such thing as a RA-Tech 6.01mm precision barrel for the KJW M4?

Also, would you guys recommend a chronograph if I bought a FPS adjuster or RA-Tech N.P.A.S. kit and what brand would you guys recommend?

Finally, should I use 0.30g BBs for the best accuracy and what would be the best non-biodegradable and biodegradable brands? I was thinking about getting Echo 1 for the non-biodegradable brand and Bioshot for biodegradable brand.

Don't be shy, post away. Razz
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:17 pm

Ojtiger57 wrote:
Is there such thing as a RA-Tech 6.01mm precision barrel for the KJW M4?
http://www.ratech.com.tw/store/product.php?id_product=192

Ojtiger57 wrote:
Also, would you guys recommend a chronograph if I bought a FPS adjuster or RA-Tech N.P.A.S. kit and what brand would you guys recommend?
IMO a chrono would just set you back on buying more important things. You probably won't need it.

Ojtiger57 wrote:
Finally, should I use 0.30g BBs for the best accuracy and what would be the best non-biodegradable and biodegradable brands? I was thinking about getting Echo 1 for the non-biodegradable brand and Bioshot for biodegradable brand.
.25, .28, or .3 would be sufficient. There are a lot of good brands to choose from; the ones you listed are fine. However I think only Bioval makes .3g bio BBs but those are as easy to get as anything else.
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:05 pm

I think I will be buying the following things for the gun and I will be buying Bioshot 0.30g BBs and Echo 1 0.30g BBs.

RA-Tech N.P.A.S. kit: http://www.ratech.com.tw/store/product.php?id_product=188
RA-Tech Part NO. 9 (I have heard the stock part breaks after around 3000 shots): http://www.ratech.com.tw/store/product.php?id_product=194
RA-Tech 6.01mm precision barrel: http://www.ratech.com.tw/store/product.php?id_product=192
Xcortech 3200 chronograph: http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/xcortech-x3200-shooting-chronograph.html

What other important things would there be to buy? It would be pointless to buy the NPAS kit without the chronograph. I have heard I just need to clean the barrel whenever I receive the gun and that it doesn't even need to be lubed, is this true? I will be using silicon oil in the propane adapter which will lube the gun.

Also, who sells Echo 1 0.30g BBs and is the Tokyo Mauri Pro Catch target pretty good and would it be able to withstand the high FPS from the KJW M4?

Tokyo Mauri Pro Catch target: http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/bb-battery/targets/tokyo-marui-pro-catch-airsoft-target.html
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:31 pm

I really like the eotech from weaponblender, I own one and love it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:36 pm

Ojtiger57 wrote:
Also, who sells Echo 1 0.30g BBs and is the Tokyo Mauri Pro Catch target pretty good and would it be able to withstand the high FPS from the KJW M4?

Tokyo Mauri Pro Catch target: http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/bb-battery/targets/tokyo-marui-pro-catch-airsoft-target.html
Don't bother with those, they're no good. They dry out after a little while and are way overpriced for what you're receiving.
Grab some cardboard, cut them into silhouettes and lay waste.
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:00 pm

I have heard I just need to clean the barrel and tighten a hop up screw whenever I receive the gun and that it doesn't even need to be lubricated, is this true? I will be using silicon oil in the propane adapter which will lube the gun. Would white lithium grease damage the gun if I used it as a lubricate?

Also, who sells Echo 1 0.30g BBs or is there not such a thing?

Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:09 pm

[quote="Ojtiger57"]I have heard I just need to clean the barrel and tighten a hop up screw whenever I receive the gun and that it doesn't even need to be lubricated, is this true? I will be using silicon oil in the propane adapter which will lube the gun. Would white lithium grease damage the gun if I used it as a lubricate?

Also, who sells Echo 1 0.30g BBs or is there not such a thing?

[/quote]

I would still lube it every once in a while on the hop up and stuff, I don't know too much about white lithium grease... sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:57 pm

Wouldn't lubricating the hop up mess up the accuracy and does anyone have a gas blowback maintenance guide or more specifically a KJW M4 maintenance guide?

Thank you guys for the help, the gun will be here either Friday or Monday. Smile
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:17 pm

[quote="Ojtiger57"]Wouldn't lubricating the hop up mess up the accuracy and does anyone have a gas blowback maintenance guide or more specifically a KJW M4 maintenance guide?

Thank you guys for the help, the gun will be here either Friday or Monday. Smile [/quote]

As long as you don't lube it too much then you'll be good, if you over lube then it'll scew with the accuracy
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:43 pm

I was thinking the gun would be lubricated enough from the silicon oil in the propane adapter. I have heard you don't even to lubricate the KJW M4 for it to work smoothly.
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:56 pm

[quote="Ojtiger57"]I was thinking the gun would be lubricated enough from the silicon oil in the propane adapter. I have heard you don't even to lubricate the KJW M4 for it to work smoothly.[/quote]

Whatever you think, I just suggest lubing the inside about once a month
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:12 am

From my understanding, using too much lube in a gas replica (especially if your running lubed gas) is not a good thing. It apparently builds up and causes pieces to slip out of place. If your planning on constantly lubing it, then I would conciter taking it apart once a month and cleaning it completely, but if not, then lube it completely once a month.
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:14 am

Ok thank you, whenever I receive the gun should I clean the barrel, tighten the hop up screw, and clean the internals?

Also, I only have silicon oil that comes with the Airsoft Innovations Propane Adapter. I will probably only have enough silicon oil to put it in the propane adapter.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:02 pm

Ojtiger57 wrote:
Ok thank you, whenever I receive the gun should I clean the barrel, tighten the hop up screw, and clean the internals?

Also, I only have silicon oil that comes with the Airsoft Innovations Propane Adapter. I will probably only have enough silicon oil to put it in the propane adapter.

most import part to clean is your bolt! take it out every two weeks, clean off the old lube and put on fresh lube.
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:52 pm

Alright, so I should clean out the barrel, clean the bolt, tighten the hop up screw, and put silicon oil into the propane adapter and I will be ready to shoot?

The gun will only get lubricated whenever it is shooting hopefully that will be enough lubrication.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airsoft accessories / upgrades
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next