Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Airsoft accessories / upgrades

Go down 
+11
Sanguinary Angel
NoNeed2Hate
alexkmmll
Spl. Durkee
david
sept2
white wolf
Wertuk
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
DrummerBoyz95
Ojtiger57
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:03 am

ok, i will state this. KJW is a decent GBB company! and that is for just their pistols. Now take the GBBR concept into consideration, that is a whole new level. The only companies who have mastered the GBBR concept (somewhat) is King Arms, WE-tech (very recent with their near perfect g36), and lets not forget western arms.

KJW is not a top of the line manufacturer like these companies i mentioned. Any airsoft company can make a pistol and it will be decent. But rifles are much more complex and require a lot of rethinking.

Gas Airsoft replicas are not for beginners, they are actually very tedious and bothersome. I tried the GBBR concept, and it overwhelmed me! this was after a few years of airsofting, and learning the gearbox of an AEG, i would take an AEG anyday. Point is, if you don't know any of the technicalities of the GBBR then don't buy it. You said something about wanting your gun to be as real as possible correct? Then by doing so you should get as real as possible too and learn about it. You don't see real soldiers with their real guns, not knowing how to take care of them nor how to fix them.

Just saying is all.
Back to top Go down
Sanguinary Angel
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sanguinary Angel

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:14 pm

NoNeed2Hate wrote:
ok, i will state this. KJW is a decent GBB company! and that is for just their pistols. Now take the GBBR concept into consideration, that is a whole new level. The only companies who have mastered the GBBR concept (somewhat) is King Arms, WE-tech (very recent with their near perfect g36), and lets not forget western arms.

KJW is not a top of the line manufacturer like these companies i mentioned. Any airsoft company can make a pistol and it will be decent. But rifles are much more complex and require a lot of rethinking.

Gas Airsoft replicas are not for beginners, they are actually very tedious and bothersome. I tried the GBBR concept, and it overwhelmed me! this was after a few years of airsofting, and learning the gearbox of an AEG, i would take an AEG anyday. Point is, if you don't know any of the technicalities of the GBBR then don't buy it. You said something about wanting your gun to be as real as possible correct? Then by doing so you should get as real as possible too and learn about it. You don't see real soldiers with their real guns, not knowing how to take care of them nor how to fix them.

Just saying is all.

If this was FB I would have liked that post. And am in total agreement. thanks for further going into what i said broski lol
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:02 pm

The only thing is that I have already bought the gun I can't refun it and get a new one since I am technically out of the refund warranty unless I reason with them about me calling them within the 3 day refund time.

I haven't heard many good things about WE. They seem hit and miss with their older models like the M4. I wish they would update the older system with open bolt systems and a hop up wheel like the KJW M4 and I might consider buying one then.

King Arms I have only heard you guys recommend. About 4 different airsoft forums and a ton of different people regard the KJW M4 as probably the most reliabile out of KA, WE, and WA.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:15 pm

Ojtiger57 wrote:
KJW M4 as probably the most reliabile out of KA, WE, and WA.
Yep, that's why yours broke in an instant.
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:30 am

As I have said, with my luck I got a fault magazine and gun.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:40 pm

Ojtiger57 wrote:
The only thing is that I have already bought the gun I can't refun it and get a new one since I am technically out of the refund warranty unless I reason with them about me calling them within the 3 day refund time.

I haven't heard many good things about WE. They seem hit and miss with their older models like the M4. I wish they would update the older system with open bolt systems and a hop up wheel like the KJW M4 and I might consider buying one then.

King Arms I have only heard you guys recommend. About 4 different airsoft forums and a ton of different people regard the KJW M4 as probably the most reliabile out of KA, WE, and WA.

As I stated WE-tech only recently delivered a near perfect GBBR, if it took them this long to it down. No way KJW can just jump into the game and have the perfect rifle.

there are a lot of things to blame here, faulty mag, faulty gun, faulty user, faulty production company, faulty parts, faulty retailer. faulty faulty faulty....

The retailer you bought it from should at the very LEAST give you a refund in store credit, or do a trade of equal value. also airsplat.com is not a recommended retailer. They treat customers like moneybuckets and trash. Don't ever buy from them. They're unprofessional and suck tits... actually that is too good for them. They just suck dirt.
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:58 pm

Alright I have always heard WE wasn't that great until recently. They need to work harder and get that open bolt system released faster. Smile I was thinking about getting their HK416 or M4 at first but I wanted the open bolt system and are their pistols any good?

Also, on the subject of WE, would getting a CO2 WE GBBR be better or worse than a green gas / propane GBBR?

Do you guys think I should I get a refund or a repair / replacement? I will be shipping everything back to them. I get only about 10-15 shots with around with a propane fill of about 5-8 seconds in each magazine. Neutral

Right now, I think I should refund it and buy a pistol and then move up to a rifle. I get how everything works on a rifle, but with this experience I have been having I would rather take a break from gas blowback rifles for awhile.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:57 am

Ojtiger57 wrote:
Alright I have always heard WE wasn't that great until recently. They need to work harder and get that open bolt system released faster. Smile I was thinking about getting their HK416 or M4 at first but I wanted the open bolt system and are their pistols any good?

Also, on the subject of WE, would getting a CO2 WE GBBR be better or worse than a green gas / propane GBBR?

Do you guys think I should I get a refund or a repair / replacement? I will be shipping everything back to them. I get only about 10-15 shots with around with a propane fill of about 5-8 seconds in each magazine. Neutral

Right now, I think I should refund it and buy a pistol and then move up to a rifle. I get how everything works on a rifle, but with this experience I have been having I would rather take a break from gas blowback rifles for awhile.

C02 GBBR are crap. they break more easily than their green gas counterparts.
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:24 pm

Alright, well someone in my family wants me to get that since CO2 is oderless and less harmful than propane and I could actually shoot it inside. I don't want to buy green gas since it isn't worth the extra money.

I will be sending my whole order back tomorrow. If it comes back and still doesn't work well I will probably buy a KA or WE. Which is better? Right now, I think KA is better because of how it comes with the FPS and ROF adjuster. I had a WE SCAR and I didn't like it because of the closed bolt system, the fact the stock came broke, and the internals seemed like they would fail on it.

Is there any other good gas blowback gun companies? I heard WA is ok, but they seem like they need a lot of upgrades to function well and that they are way too expensive in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:38 pm

I hope you contacted them and got an RMA. If you just send it back and expect them to know what you want them to do with it, they will probably just send it back (or keep it). You can't just send them something out of nowhere and expect them to fix it and send it back. Contact them as many times as you need to to get an authorization to return it and have them fix it.
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:56 pm

I have been talking to them the whole time and I have to wait until they authorize the whole order. Which is the best gun with little to no upgrades KA, WA, or WE?

I want a KWA gas blowback rifle and pistol so bad, but they arn't going to release a gas blowback rifle until later this year.
Back to top Go down
Sanguinary Angel
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sanguinary Angel

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:25 pm

KWA gas pistols are to die for, but i didnt even know they made GBBR's. Their GBB sub machine guns are intense. if i had extra money id buy their MP7
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:19 pm

Sanguinary Angel wrote:
KWA gas pistols are to die for, but i didnt even know they made GBBR's. Their GBB sub machine guns are intense. if i had extra money id buy their MP7
AFAIK the GBB M4 is still in development or pending approval. They have a law enforcement version out (not super clear on the differences) but the civilian one is to be released.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:29 pm

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
Sanguinary Angel wrote:
They have a law enforcement version out (not super clear on the differences)
Costs more Very Happy They know any LE group buying it is choosing it as an alternative to a $1500+ per/unit training system, so they're free to jack up the prices.
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:52 pm

I would get a KWA M4 if my next repaired / replaced KJW M4 isn't as good as people say. I hate the trademarks on KWA guns in general and I would probably rather have a KSC M4. Wouldn't the KSC M4 and KWA M4 be the same?

Also, a experienced gas gun user recommended Super Lube for my KJW M4. He says that the silicon oil can get into the trigger mechanism and screw it up.

Here is a link: http://www.restockit.com/3-oz-tube-super-lube-lubricant-(692-21030).html/

Last edited by Ojtiger57 on Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:59 pm

Ojtiger57 wrote:
I would get a KWA M4 if my next KJW M4 fails from airsplat. I hate the trademarks on KWA guns in general and I would probably rather have a KSC M4.

Wouldn't they be the same?
Buying something for the trademarks is not exactly a sound strategy Very Happy When you're out there playing, do you honestly care what your trades look like?
I would be more proud of KWA trades then generic M4 replica trademarks anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:05 pm

I guess. I like how plain my KJW M4 is. Smile

Well, I will buy some Super Lube and try it on the KJW M4. I guess the liquid silicon oil gets down into the trigger mechanism and messes it up so I won't be using silicon oil anymore.

Would it still be good to use silicon oil in the propane adapter and on the bottom of the magazine O-rings?

Note: The forum member who recommended the Super Lube has done things to break and destory his KJW M4 to see what to avoid and has about 5 pages of information on it so I trust him. A weird thing is he shot a prototype KWA M4 that the guys from KWA let him use about a year ago.
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:41 am

Well, should I use the aerosol version of Super Lube on the magazine o-rings and in the propane adapter or should I use silicone oil?

What is the best non-biodegradable 0.30g BB for accuracy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airsoft accessories / upgrades
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4