Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Osama Bin Laden is Dead! Body in US Hands!

Go down 
+8
white wolf
slob212
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Sanguinary Angel
elementfrvr
DrummerBoyz95
iliveforthis99
Spl. Durkee
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Osama Bin Laden is Dead! Body in US Hands! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is Dead! Body in US Hands!   Osama Bin Laden is Dead! Body in US Hands! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:58 am

slob212 wrote:
canīt tell from the angle, but it could be a further development to the MH-60, since the `Burn-Out ī was done so well, impossible to ident, Hard Points now way to tell if it was a DAP.

Wondering how much pressure the govenment is putting on Pakistan to get the wreckage back, going to be interesting, the pakistan regime has itīs panties in a knot about not being informed.
That's one thing I'm REALLY pissed about. At first, Obama said we worked with the Pakistan government...now we're being told that we didn't tell them until after the fact. I understand WHY we wouldn't tell them and I don't have a real problem with that...but at least get your story straight when you're informing the American public. They're just asking for rumors to spread.

I wonder how much of an impact it would have made if they had used a heli that wasn't stealth outfitted.
I know they're not SILENT, but it probably saves some time because the sound doesn't travel as far. The compound probably didn't hear them in time to lock and load.
Back to top Go down
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Captain
Captain
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is Dead! Body in US Hands!   Osama Bin Laden is Dead! Body in US Hands! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 4:02 am

Not to mention the fact that those DEVGRU SEALS were dropped in by the 160th SOAR...those pilots are masters at stealthy low-altitude insertions.

Edit: here's a good article I found on it:
http://www.defensenews.com/story.php?i=6414345&c=ASI&s=AIR
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is Dead! Body in US Hands!   Osama Bin Laden is Dead! Body in US Hands! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:12 am

I shouldve friggin known the SOAR played a big role in thks...those guys are friggin gods a what they do. No joke
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is Dead! Body in US Hands!   Osama Bin Laden is Dead! Body in US Hands! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Osama Bin Laden is Dead! Body in US Hands!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3