Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Jobs dead, Apple next?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

Jobs dead, Apple next? Empty
PostSubject: Jobs dead, Apple next?   Jobs dead, Apple next? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:13 pm

With the iPhone 4S announcement a total flop, the phone itself having very little improvement over it's predecessor, and then Steve Jobs dies the next day could this be the first few nails in an Apple coffin?

Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: Jobs dead, Apple next?   Jobs dead, Apple next? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:50 am

Apple is probably gunna die off because of Googles Android technologies. They are cheaper, and more companies are making things to compeat with the Apple. Apple can no longer monopolize things like they did for soo long. If it's for better or worse it's up to you.

iPhone is going to loose to the Droid and HTC
iPad is going to loose to things like the tablet

The only reason apple is going to last is because it's familiar, name brand, and people don't like change, which explains why the android is so much like apples stuff.

Personally I do not own an android phone, nor care too. I have an iTouch that is jail broken to do what is needed, and a mobile hotspot for Internet wherever I go. I can make calls text, brows the web video chat ect. Plus I jailbroke it so I can make it look like an adroit phone is I want plus do all those cool little things :p

Anyways yeah, apples dying, jobs is gone and the world keeps on spinin'.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: Jobs dead, Apple next?   Jobs dead, Apple next? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:18 am

The iPhone has already lost the battle, it was surpassed by Android earlier this year. iPad is still somehow going strong despite being overly expensive and having so so specs. Plus the Android OS is sorta like jailbroken iOS right out of the box. I recently configured mine with a new skin, couple of new icons, pages, page graphics, etc all via a simple app downloaded off the Market. I remember having to jailbreak and download a couple things to get something similar on my old iTouch, only to it stop working because one of the programs was updated and rendered incompatible with the others.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jobs dead, Apple next?   Jobs dead, Apple next? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jobs dead, Apple next?
Page 1 of 1