Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

gun jamming without identifiable reason

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

gun jamming without identifiable reason Empty
PostSubject: gun jamming without identifiable reason   gun jamming without identifiable reason Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:54 pm

My gun (echo 1 mp5 Master series) has started jamming without any notable reason, I've lubricated the barrel and tried both gearboxes, and they both have the same effect.

Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: gun jamming without identifiable reason   gun jamming without identifiable reason Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:13 pm

Turn the hopup all the way off & make sure the bucking is lined up
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: gun jamming without identifiable reason   gun jamming without identifiable reason Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 5:47 pm

Nope, everything's fine there, lined up just fine scratch the other thing is its not constantly jamming only every 20 or so rounds.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: gun jamming without identifiable reason   gun jamming without identifiable reason Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:38 pm

Try different magazines or a different brand if all are the same kind.
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: gun jamming without identifiable reason   gun jamming without identifiable reason Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:55 pm

that's probably the next step Neutral but (being terribly dumb here Laughing ) why would the magazines be at fault? Misfeeds?
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: gun jamming without identifiable reason   gun jamming without identifiable reason Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:30 am

gun jamming without identifiable reason I-dunno-lol
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: gun jamming without identifiable reason   gun jamming without identifiable reason Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:18 pm

Spring tension,

If you are running High, Mid or Low Caps, the weaker the spring gets the slower the magazine feeds.
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: gun jamming without identifiable reason   gun jamming without identifiable reason Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:51 pm

That makes sense, so..... Now what do I do? Restock on mags? scratch Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: gun jamming without identifiable reason   gun jamming without identifiable reason Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:30 pm

Just try someone else's mag set first to confirm that it is your mags.

If your high caps are losing tension at only a few rounds or so, then perhaps it's time to invest in some new Lonex Flash Mags cheers
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
david
Major
Major
david

PostSubject: Re: gun jamming without identifiable reason   gun jamming without identifiable reason Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:32 pm

How long have you had the mag? The spring may be weird. If its putting TOO many bbs into the barrel then load the mag overnight and just let the spring sit, it should weaken the spring and put the right amount of bbs in.

PS Slobs, I love your pic Wink
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: gun jamming without identifiable reason   gun jamming without identifiable reason Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:30 am

The mags are first year if I can remember. I haven't put more than 5,000 through each mag. It makes sense that it would be the magazines now, I ran semi fire through it and it ran fine, then automatic for twenty shots and it started to act up.
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

PostSubject: Re: gun jamming without identifiable reason   gun jamming without identifiable reason Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:39 pm

white wolf wrote:
The mags are first year if I can remember. I haven't put more than 5,000 through each mag. It makes sense that it would be the magazines now, I ran semi fire through it and it ran fine, then automatic for twenty shots and it started to act up.

Yeah its most likely the mags, borrow a friends new mag or something... just try one out that hasn't been used much and isn't too old. Good luck Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gun jamming without identifiable reason   gun jamming without identifiable reason Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gun jamming without identifiable reason
Page 1 of 1