Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Tacical Vest

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Soviet Sniper
Private
Private
The Soviet Sniper

Tacical Vest Empty
PostSubject: Tacical Vest   Tacical Vest Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:39 pm

Hey Guys,

I am going to buy a first time tactical vest. The vest it going to be all black, and i really want a Don\'t use the Lord\'s name in vain. quality vest. I was looking on Airsoft GI, and I found a few, but i don't know how good of quality they are.

Does anybody know of a good quality vest i could buy?

Please respond soon, as I am going to be getting a vest VERY VERY SOON, and i need to make sure i buy a good one.

Thanks for your help.
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

Tacical Vest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacical Vest   Tacical Vest Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:13 pm

A little more information:
Molle or pre-set pouches(crossdraw)?
price range?

Back to top Go down
The Soviet Sniper
Private
Private
The Soviet Sniper

Tacical Vest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacical Vest   Tacical Vest Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:37 pm

Um, I am looking at a price range of 50-120$

and With or Without MOLLE it doesn't matter
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

Tacical Vest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacical Vest   Tacical Vest Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 5:55 am

Pay the extra and get MOLLE, the load bearing and modular capability make it well worth it. ASGI's OE Tech/Condor vests are pretty decent, not near as good as say a real rig from Eagle Industries but good enough for airsoft no doubt. Pantac will a step or two above OE Tech but probably out of your price range.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

Tacical Vest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacical Vest   Tacical Vest Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 10:20 am

I can sell you a REAL chest rig from my work Smile Razz I might be able to get BDS gear for around the same price as the Condor gear if not cheaper. (might being a keyword)
Back to top Go down
The Soviet Sniper
Private
Private
The Soviet Sniper

Tacical Vest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacical Vest   Tacical Vest Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:42 pm

Thanks guys, I was just wondering because MOLLE is a lot more expensive than a regular tactical vest. Thanks a lot for the feedback
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

Tacical Vest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacical Vest   Tacical Vest Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:48 pm

The Soviet Sniper wrote:
Thanks guys, I was just wondering because MOLLE is a lot more expensive than a regular tactical vest. Thanks a lot for the feedback

think about it this way. If a pouch on a "fixed/preset" vest break or defects in some way, you are stuck with that vest because you require it and the remaining pouches but it's helpful function is lessened. However if you had this same case in regards to a MOLLE vest then all you would have to do it swap out the broken pouch and you would be good to go. Plus the customizations and mission specific versatility can be amazing!
Back to top Go down
The Soviet Sniper
Private
Private
The Soviet Sniper

Tacical Vest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacical Vest   Tacical Vest Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:52 pm

Thanks NoNeed2Hate that is actually a good way to think about it. But each pouch is like 25$, and that is what kills me.
Back to top Go down
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

Tacical Vest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacical Vest   Tacical Vest Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:30 pm

The Soviet Sniper wrote:
Thanks NoNeed2Hate that is actually a good way to think about it. But each pouch is like 25$, and that is what kills me.
Good airsoft equipment isn't cheap, that's for sure. You just gotta save. But once you've saved the money and finished your loadout, you will be soooooooo glad you spent the extra $ and did it right. This is why airsoft is for people who don't mind working hard at a job and saving, or (and I despise these) the people that just have tons of money to burn.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

Tacical Vest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacical Vest   Tacical Vest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:34 am

honestly I bought a preset rig and didn't like it. I switched to MOLLE and loved it. Maybe $25 but in the longer run you'll be alright (molle pouches are pretty sturdy anyway)
Back to top Go down
The Soviet Sniper
Private
Private
The Soviet Sniper

Tacical Vest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacical Vest   Tacical Vest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 11:18 pm

K guys thanks alot for the feedback, i think i willl spend the extra money and get MOLLE
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

Tacical Vest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacical Vest   Tacical Vest Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:54 am

The Soviet Sniper wrote:
K guys thanks alot for the feedback, i think i willl spend the extra money and get MOLLE

sure thing, if you have any other questions regarding regards feel free to ask any of us. Most of us have extensive knowledge on these kinds of things
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tacical Vest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacical Vest   Tacical Vest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tacical Vest
Page 1 of 1