Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

JG Bar 10 + AGM MP001

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

JG Bar 10 + AGM MP001 Empty
PostSubject: JG Bar 10 + AGM MP001   JG Bar 10 + AGM MP001 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:50 pm

Sorry about the disappearance yet again. I take responsibility for it. But I do have a quick question. So most of you older mended know I have a JG Bar 10 from before they quit making them. Yeah I know they started making them again. Anyways, I really don't feel like going and spending the money to buy a new gun. So this is what I am thinking about doing.

I want to buy the clear plastic AGM mp001 gut it out, take all my JG parts and switch them out just take the trigger mech, hop up and all the good stuff from the AGM. I really wasn't planning on doing this but the bag holding all those things was thrown away by mistake. Anyways. I just want to know if the parts from the AGM will fit on the JG so I can get my gun working for a little while. All the parts will be upgraded, eventually. I just want a gun for this summer and whatnot.

Also could somebody link me to the cheap mp001.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/

JG Bar 10 + AGM MP001
Page 1 of 1