Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

What's your secondary

Go down 
+15
Alabama_Sniper
March_ARB
dragonsleigher98
Lone Wolf
ard777
Tater
Dark Knight
Halo0004
Ace
Admin
Slacker
Seabass_9000
sticks.13
stormtrupr
Roamer
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

What's your secondary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your secondary   What's your secondary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 5:36 pm

I was just about to post a link to that... good thing I looked at your post DK. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
Slacker
Private
Private
Slacker

PostSubject: Re: What's your secondary   What's your secondary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:58 pm

well I know where there is a donor mp5 for you...."cough" bobby's "cough" Laughing

As far as side arms go I have always been a huge fan of the grav hammer in halo....So I have affixed some BBs using hot glue to the head of a large mallet. So basically it's a sledge hammer with bb's glued to it....Pics to come soon.
Back to top Go down
Tater
Private
Private
Tater

PostSubject: Re: What's your secondary   What's your secondary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 5:06 pm

mmmm.secondary would be a H&K copy of a usp match co2 with weight commpensator on the barrel
Back to top Go down
ard777
Corporal
Corporal
ard777

PostSubject: Re: What's your secondary   What's your secondary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:56 pm

hmm.. my secondary is a smith and wesson spring m4506... Sad i'm hoping to maybe get a decent mp5k. But my pistol is good enough for now, and shoots a decent 300 fps.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: What's your secondary   What's your secondary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:26 pm

Ghetto walmart spring pistol...

Based off P229.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
dragonsleigher98
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: What's your secondary   What's your secondary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:35 pm

TM P90w/reddot and boxmag w/p90 custum 9.6v1600mah or a WE gas blowback Caspian pistol
Back to top Go down
March_ARB
Corporal
Corporal
March_ARB

PostSubject: Re: What's your secondary   What's your secondary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:23 am

ICS MP5... i like it
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/75thairsoftranger
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: What's your secondary   What's your secondary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:54 pm

M9 Co2 and an M9 Springer just in case . The Springer is solid balck and the Co2 is mostly black with a silver top .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
DOA Draven
Private
Private
DOA Draven

PostSubject: Re: What's your secondary   What's your secondary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:02 am

I and my number 2 use a TM G17 GBB. We both use the same weapon, so that we can exchange mags if required in the field. Also use the same main weapon for the same reason. Handy when things get hectic.

One kill using my secondary goes like this. I'm laid up behind a tree, slotted several enemy before they clocked my position. They then laid down covering fire, while one of them started to move up under the covering fire. Since my rifle was on the right side of the tree, and they must be able to see it, I left it there, poking out, drew my pistol and made ready on the left hand side of my tree, and sure enough, the enemy came into my view, and he caught it in the chest. He was predictable in his advance, the oppersite side to my main weapon, he assumed that I was still using it, walked right into the trap.
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: What's your secondary   What's your secondary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:22 pm

Nice and very well thought out .
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: What's your secondary   What's your secondary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 7:25 pm

My secondary weapon is a KWA/KP8 USP compact GBB. Obviously It's a green gas, But I bought a propane adapter for it which works great and in less than a week it has already saved me about....ten dollars, maybe? Propane is around 75% cheaper than green gas. Here are a few pics of my gun:

What's your secondary - Page 2 I3010951

What's your secondary - Page 2 I3010952

What's your secondary - Page 2 I3010953

What's your secondary - Page 2 I3010954

280 FPS
Semi-Auto
Full metal
Blowback

How do I use It? If it comes to a point to where I have to reload a Hi-cap during battle, I will rest This handgun on alog or something around me so if an enemy comes near I can neutrolize him quickly or at least engage him properly untill he retreats to find cover. I have yet to get a confirmed kill with it, but my last Urban Assault Match I tossed my SOC16 to my teammate and whipped this puppy ouy to charge the last man, and told him to cover me with my SOC16. Though he ran out of ammo before I was asle to hit him, I had him pinned down and in my sights just before he surrendered. tongue
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
JamillaTheKilla
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: What's your secondary   What's your secondary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:36 pm

Right not i have a Colt spring pistol from Walmart. When i got it it shot at 315, but i took it apart and put a better spring in it so now it shoots at 350...which is pretty good for a Walmart gun...lol. Once i get my sniper, im going to end up getting the mp5k as my secondary though.
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: What's your secondary   What's your secondary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:30 pm

The Mp5k is a great gun but for a secondary for a sniper I would reccommend a semi automatic pistol because with a fully automatic side arms like the MP5K you make start to use it more than your rifle , Admin originally said this , thanks for the advice admin .
Back to top Go down
JamillaTheKilla
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: What's your secondary   What's your secondary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:00 pm

Yeah, i remember him saying that. I'll probably end up getting a pistol, but either way im gonna get the mp5k cause ive wanted to get one for a while and i finally have the money...lol.
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: What's your secondary   What's your secondary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:19 am

Go for it buddy but remeber to limit the use of the MP5K to as lirrle as possible and to only get you out of tight spots , wow I am starting to sound like Admin creepy huh .
Back to top Go down
JamillaTheKilla
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: What's your secondary   What's your secondary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:25 am

Lol....yeah. I can see it, your his prodigy....maybe. But yeah, im sure id be tempted to use it a lot, but im gonna just have to train myself to not...and if i do use it too much ill just leave it and whip out the beastly walmart gun
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: What's your secondary   What's your secondary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:32 am

Thats something you don't hear many airsofters say that beastly airsoft gun
Back to top Go down
shepherd
Private
Private
shepherd

PostSubject: Re: What's your secondary   What's your secondary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:56 pm

I use a WE 1911.
I generally use it for CQB, since my M14 is a little long...
just come around a corner and start blasting.
I've really been wanting a revolver, the Tanaka M29. Same gun that Dirty Harry uses.
"You feel lucky, punk?"
Has anyone ever used a revolver, and how is it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your secondary   What's your secondary - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your secondary
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2