Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

lefty gun problem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
l96sniper360
Private
Private
l96sniper360

lefty gun problem Empty
PostSubject: lefty gun problem   lefty gun problem Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:21 pm

well it turns out that my gun is left handed but im right handed( by the way its a spring powered bolt action l96) and i was wondering if i could fix that

Last edited by l96sniper360 on Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

lefty gun problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: lefty gun problem   lefty gun problem Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:36 pm

Get a new bolt and reciever. OR send it back saying you are right handed and get the right handed without having to risk doing your own mods. + it would save you money, why not get a right handed bolt for free...durr

lol
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

lefty gun problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: lefty gun problem   lefty gun problem Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:34 am

I have to agree with Lone Wolf. Have you contacted support at the retailer you purchased from? They'd most likely listen to your problem and help you out some way. If not it may cost you some serious cash just to make your gun do what it does right now already (except for right-handed people).
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
Sponsored content

lefty gun problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: lefty gun problem   lefty gun problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lefty gun problem
Page 1 of 1