Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

how do i get that darn orange tip off!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
l96sniper360
Private
Private
l96sniper360

how do i get that darn orange tip off!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: how do i get that darn orange tip off!!!!!   how do i get that darn orange tip off!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:46 pm

i got my l96 yesterday and i have a couple of questions. 1: it came with that darn orange tip, do you know how to remove it.
2: how do i turn the hop up for no hop up

Last edited by l96sniper360 on Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sambam2011
Sergeant
Sergeant
sambam2011

PostSubject: Re: how do i get that darn orange tip off!!!!!   how do i get that darn orange tip off!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:26 pm

ok first, the orange tip should ether screw off or you might just have to pull hard...but in most places to travel with ur gun a orange tip must be present (as required by law). Second, on my well if i was off if it the know or handle thing was all the way to the left...but it should say in your owners manual
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: how do i get that darn orange tip off!!!!!   how do i get that darn orange tip off!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:48 pm

If you're not going to paint the gun then just put some electrical tape over the tip. travel with it showing so you don't get a ticket and or you gun confiscated, then tape it when you get to the play site.

sticks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do i get that darn orange tip off!!!!!   how do i get that darn orange tip off!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how do i get that darn orange tip off!!!!!
Page 1 of 1