Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Could this effect accuracy?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Halo0004
Private
Private
Halo0004

Could this effect accuracy? Empty
PostSubject: Could this effect accuracy?   Could this effect accuracy? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 5:51 pm

simple question really.. Can having high profile mounts for you scope effect the accuracy of your gun? Like, When i zero my gun.. It's not always consistant... Like i am using .25's now.. thinking about ordring some .28's becuase i will have it zero'd with 1-2 inch groupings at about 120 or so.. And then the next day, i might not be getting as good grouping. (not much because the scope) but another thing to take into account.. but sometimes if i look into the scope differently. because i can't really rest my head on the stock as much.. it seems like it will shoot lower or higher.. IDK really.. it could be nemorous things any idea for anything really? I may just need heavier BB's.. I am pushing past 400 in a stock TSD m700, I did the poor mans crono today.

so bassicly.. what could it be if not having the mounts.. which i don't see why they wpuld effect it. But yea. thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
stormtrupr
Private
Private
stormtrupr

PostSubject: Re: Could this effect accuracy?   Could this effect accuracy? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:28 pm

yeah....i would guess it is probably just yourself not lining up to the scope quite the same and variances in the wind perhaps. just my thoughts....i really dont know much though:)
Back to top Go down
https://ohio.facebook.com/profile.php?id=606815017
Sniper004
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sniper004

PostSubject: Re: Could this effect accuracy?   Could this effect accuracy? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:23 am

i don't think so i had high profiles for a while they worked fine
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Could this effect accuracy?   Could this effect accuracy? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:42 pm

Your scope has a minor paralax. Basically unless you have the same cheekweld everytime you shoot your zero will never be the same. There really isn't a fix except purchasing a different scope, or being really Don't use the Lord's name in vain. at getting the same cheek weld.

sticks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could this effect accuracy?   Could this effect accuracy? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Could this effect accuracy?
Page 1 of 1