Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

What camo style is best for woodland combat?

Go down 
+4
sambam2011
killyouno5
sniper_32
WorldsEdge
8 posters
AuthorMessage
WorldsEdge
Corporal
Corporal
WorldsEdge

What camo style is best for woodland combat? Empty
PostSubject: What camo style is best for woodland combat?   What camo style is best for woodland combat? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:51 am

I live in WA so ill be fighting in pacific rainforest areas and I was wondering what camo style you guys think would be best?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kowkingdom.com
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: What camo style is best for woodland combat?   What camo style is best for woodland combat? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:46 am

if you can, take leaves from that area and form a pattern on the gun with the leaves then paint it with a green and brown that matches that area. Smile

hope it helped a little just thought i would toss it into the kettle

[Hey please don't post 2+ times in a row, if you need to say something else there is an Edit button near the top of you post. thanks

sticks]
Back to top Go down
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

PostSubject: Re: What camo style is best for woodland combat?   What camo style is best for woodland combat? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:16 am

Most likly a woobland style although it really depends on what type of field you play on and what time of the year. If you play in wooded forest then woodland but if it is more grassy then you may want to try a lighter colored camo.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=567300653
sambam2011
Sergeant
Sergeant
sambam2011

PostSubject: Re: What camo style is best for woodland combat?   What camo style is best for woodland combat? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:39 pm

i whould go with a digital...mabye marpat or the rare cadpat
Back to top Go down
Sniper004
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sniper004

PostSubject: Re: What camo style is best for woodland combat?   What camo style is best for woodland combat? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:09 am

MOODLAND , MARPAT , FLECTARN, or TIGERSTRIPE
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: What camo style is best for woodland combat?   What camo style is best for woodland combat? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:19 pm

If you are not into following the Mainstream, go with REAL TREE,
INHO if you want a military style camo pattern, Flecktarn, it may not be the most stylish, but then you want it to help you blend into your surroundings, not for the AS Catwalk Laughing
Back to top Go down
kkoerber
Major
Major
kkoerber

PostSubject: Re: What camo style is best for woodland combat?   What camo style is best for woodland combat? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:42 pm

i think that tiger stripe would be to dark for your location but i would recamend CADPAT (canadian Marpat) or just regular marpat... i think that going old school woodland camp would not be too effective but it would still work and is a little cheaper
Back to top Go down
sambam2011
Sergeant
Sergeant
sambam2011

PostSubject: Re: What camo style is best for woodland combat?   What camo style is best for woodland combat? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:05 pm

kkoerber CADPAT is not canadian marpat... it is its own thing...nothing to do with marpat
Back to top Go down
kkoerber
Major
Major
kkoerber

PostSubject: Re: What camo style is best for woodland combat?   What camo style is best for woodland combat? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:49 pm

i know, i also suggest that you re-read my post i mention both marpat and cadpat
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

PostSubject: Re: What camo style is best for woodland combat?   What camo style is best for woodland combat? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:46 pm

Well general woodland US army camo will do about anywhere. In a rain foresty like places you would want a mossy ghillie or do what sniper said take some pics of the area and paint to the most occuring patterns. Thats what I did to all of the equipment in our fields caches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What camo style is best for woodland combat?   What camo style is best for woodland combat? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What camo style is best for woodland combat?
Page 1 of 1