Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

best airsoft rifle...

Go down 
+5
white wolf
Sniper004
M14 double-taps
sticks.13
sniperGokey
9 posters
AuthorMessage
sniperGokey
Private
Private
sniperGokey

best airsoft rifle... Empty
PostSubject: best airsoft rifle...   best airsoft rifle... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:11 am

what is the best airsoft rifle you have ever used? mine has to be the MR773 M4 CARBINE.
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: best airsoft rifle...   best airsoft rifle... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:26 pm

... What do you define as best? Most accurate, highest RoF?

The rifle that I have had the most fun shooting would be the Tanaka M700. Half the fun of a Tanaka is the realistic action/gas system.

sticks
Back to top Go down
sniperGokey
Private
Private
sniperGokey

PostSubject: best airsoft guns...   best airsoft rifle... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:37 am

best meaning the most accurate, most fun, most reliable, most trusted.
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: best airsoft rifle...   best airsoft rifle... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:11 pm

TM M733. I'll never forget that baby, could punch out a perfect fist-sized circle at 75 ft. 850-900 rpm, 350 fps. Loved it.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sniper004
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sniper004

PostSubject: Re: best airsoft rifle...   best airsoft rifle... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:45 pm

my highly upgraded l96, click, bang.... death at 250ft

i love her soo, and that's without all my upcoming accuacy upgrades
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: best airsoft rifle...   best airsoft rifle... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:58 am

I have been lucky to shoot a really upgraded G&G (Forgot what they had upgraded) and it was a dream. I think it was a m4 competetor line Question
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: best airsoft rifle...   best airsoft rifle... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:42 am

Asahi M40, shame they are not made anymore Sad
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: best airsoft rifle...   best airsoft rifle... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:38 am

I am going to look those up Slop and mine too has to be my highly upgraed L-96 , although it may not be the very best rifle out there is sure os pretty close in my opinion .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: best airsoft rifle...   best airsoft rifle... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:24 pm

KWA M4 with Li-Po. like 40 rounds per second. It sounded like a lawnmower
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: best airsoft rifle...   best airsoft rifle... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:04 pm

Good Luck Bama !!!

It was the only AS Rifle that was capable of being rechambered to shoot .22cal LR, Gives no arguments about a hit there.

The Drawback to the Gun was that each individual casing had to be pumped and loaded by hand, but as far as accuracy and power goes, it is the best AS Sniper Rifle ever, if you should ever manage to get your hands on one, DON`T LET GO !!!!!

They are one of the largest sought after AS Rifles, not just by Collectors, but also Players.
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: best airsoft rifle...   best airsoft rifle... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:42 pm

Is this it right heree camoflauged stock and a shortened barrel ,

http://www.scaar.at/airsoft/m40.htm

Also if you don't mind me asking why did you get rid of this gun if you liked to ussing it so very miuch .
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: best airsoft rifle...   best airsoft rifle... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:24 pm

Thats the one !!!!

It wasnīt mine, it was a loner !!

One of the most memorable weekends I ever had in AS, the Gun is just a Phenomenal performer !
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: best airsoft rifle...   best airsoft rifle... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:04 am

Huh I really like the looks of that one , about how much will one of those run you I would say about eighthundered and fifty bucks but thats just me . Well any way I can see where that would be a one and thats just by judging from your very short posts and the pictures .
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: best airsoft rifle...   best airsoft rifle... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:27 am

If you could find one for sale, I think you would probably end up forking out a couple Grand Shocked , considering there is only 40 known working examples of the Asahi M40 world wide, I doubt anybody would want to sell theirs cheep.

The Asahi has a unique loading system, each Cartridge hat to be pumped up by hand, a special hand compressor came with the gun, on the end of the cartridge sat your BB. The power of the gun was based on how many times you Pumped up the Cartridge 1 to 4 Joules ( rumors abounded about some people being able to bring 7 Joules ( Approx 870 fps )of power to a game using this gun ).

The Cartridges were loaded into a magazine, and the gun is worked just like a real bolt action, to include expended brass.

The problems with the gun were that since its bolt action works just like the real McCoy ( Firing Pin ), it is not hard to make this gun into a real steel working gun, due to harder weapons regulations, Japan forbid the company to produce any more, and to destroy all that was on stock ( for those that donīt know, Firearms are Illegal in Japan ). So you can imagine the few that managed to slip through the cracks, are extremely valuable to the collectors inside the AS community. Twisted Evil

Like I said, if you ever get the chance to use one, it is a little work to start with, but the experience is well worth it, with .43g BBīs you can really reach out and touch someone with this gun.
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
djstasevich
Major
Major
djstasevich

PostSubject: Re: best airsoft rifle...   best airsoft rifle... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:09 am

If the gun could be modified to shoot a .22 LR, then couldn't you mod a .22 rifle to work with asahi m40 shells. If you could produce those shells, with the same pump style, then I assume it cold be done.
Back to top Go down
http://statairsoft.weebly.com/index.html
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: best airsoft rifle...   best airsoft rifle... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:20 am

I am sure it could be done, but why would you ??? Wink
Back to top Go down
djstasevich
Major
Major
djstasevich

PostSubject: Re: best airsoft rifle...   best airsoft rifle... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:22 am

I would probably be unsafe, you would have to trust that the person using it will be honest with there pumps.
Back to top Go down
http://statairsoft.weebly.com/index.html
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: best airsoft rifle...   best airsoft rifle... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:05 am

Quote :
I would probably be unsafe, you would have to trust that the person using it will be honest with there pumps.

I think that rule goes with AS, but still there are the Players that have to go overboard,

show up to a CQB/CQC game with a 4 Joule M700 ( 656 FPS .2g ) and they think that they have to hide at the top of the Stairs, wait until you are within 3 ft, then decide to pump one into your leg !!! ( by the way, a BB will go through your BDU pants and plant itself under the skin at that range with that amount of power ) Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best airsoft rifle...   best airsoft rifle... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

best airsoft rifle...
Page 1 of 1