Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Cheaters and other things....

Go down 
+8
JARHEAD
Alabama_Sniper
slob212
Lone Wolf
Satan
Spl. Durkee
airsoft22595
FlashX
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FlashX
Private
Private
FlashX

Cheaters and other things.... Empty
PostSubject: Cheaters and other things....   Cheaters and other things.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:32 pm

Well it kidda got out of hand on my intro but,

Basically,
two of my teamates don't like to call hits out
\ im tring to make them stop.
When we tell them their out they don't go out and i don't know if they will do this at a big game.
Back to top Go down
airsoft22595
Sergeant
Sergeant
airsoft22595

PostSubject: Re: Cheaters and other things....   Cheaters and other things.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:34 pm

Yeah i hate that too.It gets annoying. a few people do it too when we play hits.most of us r honest but those few people just ruin it all...
Back to top Go down
FlashX
Private
Private
FlashX

PostSubject: Re: Cheaters and other things....   Cheaters and other things.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:36 pm

yeah
they kinda get outa hand they don't do it every single game but they do it a majority of them.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Cheaters and other things....   Cheaters and other things.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:44 pm

Sweet. Thanks for making a seperate thread.

Heres a few tips for now:

1. IMMEDIATELY call their hit for them. If they don't get out, tell an active ref or organizer. If you want, keep it anonymous and tell the ref, organizer, etc, privately so there aren't any fingers pointed at you and your friendship isn't effected. If they get a firm talking-to from an adult, they'll be less likely to cheat. Remember that it's for their own good.

2. BE THE BETTER MAN and take the cheater player to the side and remind them that if they want to remain on your team, regardless if they're a close friend or not, they are going to have to follow the rules of the game.

3. THERE IS POWER IN NUMBERS. If you get all your trustworthy and loyal teamates to say something to the cheating player, he will maybe be influence by them and change his ways. (PEER PRESSURE!!!)

What my team does: Gather a 20 man firing squad and allow each to take 1 shot at the cheating player. This is sure to make them change their ways Razz
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

PostSubject: Re: Cheaters and other things....   Cheaters and other things.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:56 pm

Simple kick or suspend them from team.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Cheaters and other things....   Cheaters and other things.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:00 pm

Ya that was my first thought too Satan, but he's close friends with the guys. I mean, would you want to end a friendship over airsoft? If anything, expand your friendship through it...haha that sounded corny...
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Cheaters and other things....   Cheaters and other things.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:12 pm

yea just give them a simple kick for a short while.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Cheaters and other things....   Cheaters and other things.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:14 pm

I agree. I guess I was just trying to give other ways. Lone Wolf is right, if they don't respect you and the game, there's no reason for them to be playing...tell em to go play paintball if they want to be disrespectful.
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: Cheaters and other things....   Cheaters and other things.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:45 am

Close friend or not, a Cheater should be delt with right away and with the clear understanding that Cheating will not be Tolerated in any shape way or form !!!

AS should be Fun for everybody, and all you need is 1 Idiot to poison the game for everybody.

1 Warning !!
Suspension !!
Kicked !!!!
Back to top Go down
FlashX
Private
Private
FlashX

PostSubject: Re: Cheaters and other things....   Cheaters and other things.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:06 pm

One of the problems that some of these don't work is that there are two cheaters usually convince us to be on the same team so they always call hits on us (usually not anywhere close) but when we call hits on them they completly denie it. One case was he was retreating from my team's frontal assault and i was shooting him in the back and u could see the bb's flying off his back. i told him he was out be he didnt listen of course and when i tried to tell everyone else his other cheater friend didnt get called out
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Cheaters and other things....   Cheaters and other things.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:35 pm

We have a set of rules but unlitimately it leads to suspension . Sorry but thats just some really tough love , just well , airsoft style .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
FlashX
Private
Private
FlashX

PostSubject: Re: Cheaters and other things....   Cheaters and other things.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:42 pm

time to brake out the throwing knifes?
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Cheaters and other things....   Cheaters and other things.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:53 pm

No lol airsoft style not ninja indian style , just warn him , then suspend him , then spread the word , and then trust me it works . No airsoft is a punishment with in itself .
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Cheaters and other things....   Cheaters and other things.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:56 pm

True dat alabama. I agree with your style, even if it doesnt involve ninja indian throwing knives.
Back to top Go down
FlashX
Private
Private
FlashX

PostSubject: Re: Cheaters and other things....   Cheaters and other things.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:58 pm

Awww man i like the ninja throwing knifes.......

lol thanks for the tips ill try some out
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Cheaters and other things....   Cheaters and other things.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:05 pm

Yeah in the mean time just talk with him or them they will come around eventually , hopefully , or even mmmmaaaaaayybe , lol . Anyway you get what I am saying , cheaters aren't realy airsofters they are just , well , cheaters lol .
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Cheaters and other things....   Cheaters and other things.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:08 pm

Is it alright if I quote you on that one there alabama?

Quote :
cheaters aren't realy airsofters they are just , well , cheaters

That's going to be in my signature if that's cool with you.
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Cheaters and other things....   Cheaters and other things.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:18 pm

No problem makes me feel experienced whenever people actually quote and use my sayings lol . But its true and it should bbe known that airsofters that actually play and play deserve more than to have to play with a cheater which is why most fields enforce strong rules on cheating . Airsoft isn't like paint ball and it is based comepletly on the honor system . Anyway hope you get this cheating stuff worked out . Oh well and if anyone else has anything to add on the matter than please do but until then try out all of you info no
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: Cheaters and other things....   Cheaters and other things.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:49 pm

I say give them a nice long burst with a high powered AEG to the face and see if they call themselves out then, it usually works.

JARHEAD
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
FlashX
Private
Private
FlashX

PostSubject: Re: Cheaters and other things....   Cheaters and other things.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:48 pm

well, you see i have done that and i must say it was very effective.
Back to top Go down
FlashX
Private
Private
FlashX

PostSubject: Re: Cheaters and other things....   Cheaters and other things.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:49 pm

we'll see how it goes i have a team skirmish tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Cheaters and other things....   Cheaters and other things.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:52 pm

k coll Flash. Give us an update after!
Back to top Go down
sambam2011
Sergeant
Sergeant
sambam2011

PostSubject: Re: Cheaters and other things....   Cheaters and other things.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:56 pm

lol if you shoot them too many times in the face, they might get mad and quit, so aim center mass....and any bbs to the face are just bonuses haha
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Cheaters and other things....   Cheaters and other things.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:09 pm

Yeah we wish you the best however thoug. Oh and do let us know how it goes will you please .
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Cheaters and other things....   Cheaters and other things.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:48 am

All of this is true. I've come across but one cheater, and we changed his ways very quickly. When we got him cornered, I told my little team "no quarter!!" and let each mine fire at him despite his yeling for ten seconds. Usually I play on the VERY safe side, and normally this would be unnacceptable, but this changed his ways quickly and realized cheating was unnacceptable.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheaters and other things....   Cheaters and other things.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheaters and other things....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next