Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

MW2 things that make you mad

Go down 
+7
sticks.13
M14 double-taps
Spl. Durkee
Insane Mercc
HoboBob
JARHEAD
lonesniper24
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

MW2 things that make you mad Empty
PostSubject: MW2 things that make you mad   MW2 things that make you mad Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:38 am

what pisses you off in MW2. I'll go first.

1. campers behind walls with LMG that fire the secound the see anyone.
2. Snipers with thermal scopes that have a clear line of view on a doorway your team has to come out of.
3. people that go prone in something that only has one enterence.

your turn
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: MW2 things that make you mad   MW2 things that make you mad Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:56 am

well, i don't liek nube tubes and shotguns, but i have some in assasins creed 2
doing the most pathetic thing that i shouldnt need to do, blending with crowds, and getting pissed cause its kinda hard but its not tht important
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: MW2 things that make you mad   MW2 things that make you mad Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:12 am

i use a nube tube in my scar set up, but its for taking out enemy choppers or UAVs. and how is Assassins creed anyways
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: MW2 things that make you mad   MW2 things that make you mad Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:19 am

epically fun my friend, just got my first hidden blade assasination. better graphics and gameplay than the original.
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: MW2 things that make you mad   MW2 things that make you mad Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:30 am

hmm, i didn't really care for the first one. i mean it was fun, but after i beat it well the replay sucked also one of the assassin den things had a flat screen tv in it
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: MW2 things that make you mad   MW2 things that make you mad Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:35 am

hmmm, well i like it along with Mw2, but back on topic, i also hate when theres like a team of 6 4th prestiges and me nd some nubes.
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: MW2 things that make you mad   MW2 things that make you mad Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:47 am

yeah they make me mad to, what really makes me mad are high ranked people that get pissed when a low level player kicks ass and then they tell you to leave. Or hosts in france and it makes everybody lag.

also we should play some mw2 tomarrow my gt is XYZshad0wStar your my friend on xbl so just send me a game invite
Back to top Go down
HoboBob
Major
Major
HoboBob

PostSubject: Re: MW2 things that make you mad   MW2 things that make you mad Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:59 am

KillCam Kills! Make me ANGRY
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/recon6
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: MW2 things that make you mad   MW2 things that make you mad Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 8:38 pm

HAHAHAHA all of these things your describing is all legit strategize.....but they make everyone mad......so just do what i do.....take a step back....do some push ups then relax and try again....when you get killed or jipped out of a kill try not to get mad it makes it harder to concentrate and aim..

Just FYI....Later on in Assassins Creed II you will start having more Bleeding affects and you have to climb a tower in the City of Acre (from the first AC). Your going to have to climb to a balcony with a wooden pole with a lamp haning from it......crouch on the ledge directly under the pole then hold Right trigger+A then you will jump up onto the pole and continue up the tower.....the reason im telling you is because thousands of people get stuck here and just quit playing.........if you have more questions about AC2 just ask me im nearly down with the game...
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: MW2 things that make you mad   MW2 things that make you mad Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 9:24 pm

MW2 things that make me mad?

Hmm....

The Modern Warfare 2 part.
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: MW2 things that make you mad   MW2 things that make you mad Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 9:57 pm

1. Nube Tubes.
2. some ones shooting at you, you run around a corner, then you die and your body just appears back around the corner, where you were.
3. dying 1-3 kills before a Nuke.
4. LAG
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: MW2 things that make you mad   MW2 things that make you mad Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:25 pm

I totally aggre with 2 and 4....but they did deal with the famous "LAG" problem very well with switching the host to a better one if the lag gets too bad........
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: MW2 things that make you mad   MW2 things that make you mad Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:27 pm

-Incorrect gear... pisses me off very much
-The M240 is a M249
-The "victor" is a kriss
-Thermal scopes show everything thats on the human to be the same temp as the human(ie backpacks show same temp as the body)
-All AK's have rails and M4 buffer tube with crane stock
-All AK's have scope mount even if they don't need them
-Russians don't use russian weapons
-They copied several chapters of the series "generation kill" and made them into the Ranger segments of the campaign.
-Online play is similar to halo, no teamwork and everyone can take 5 rounds of 5.56....
-Tactical Nukes.... WTF! This was obviously created by some lonely infinity ward guy who has no idea what hes talking about...
- 8-17yr olds who think that because they got a kill streak they could kill a real soldier... Or other people who make them angry....(general gaming complaint)

There are more, but I thought I would see if someone else fills them in for me....

sticks
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: MW2 things that make you mad   MW2 things that make you mad Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:37 pm

The Vector on MW2 is the Vector Arms KRISS sub-machince gun. They just shortened the name to make it seem cooler and theres nothing wrong with that.
The thermal scopes only are like that because it makes their use way easier on the game and it is just a game.
With the AK im pretty sure there are AKs issued with the rails even if they don't need them.
The teamwork on Team Deathmatch on ANY online game has never been good.
Are there not such things as Tactical Nukes......maybe they could have just called them MOABs instead of nukes but its just cooler to use nukes.
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: MW2 things that make you mad   MW2 things that make you mad Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:35 pm

i agree with most of this, like DT 1-2-4 yep and everything sticks said, it makes me angry but it is a game.
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: MW2 things that make you mad   MW2 things that make you mad Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:34 pm

Oh, I also hate getting on and finding out that my sister played and lowered my KD ratio from 1.55 to 1.48....repeated times. That takes forever to fix
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

PostSubject: Re: MW2 things that make you mad   MW2 things that make you mad Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:45 pm

The fact that if i say the word SEAL everyone turns and yells MW2. Tactical nukes were messed with during the cold war where they relized oh how useless. The thermal thing as sticks said just really the effect of people play the game and think they know all there is about the factions in it, (when none of them even know what BUD/S is let alone what it stands for). Overall however the games kind of a let down cause they went for a game perspective what should they do to make the game easy and enjoyable for those who live in their basments with a mini fridge a tv and an xbox.
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: MW2 things that make you mad   MW2 things that make you mad Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:34 am

i had my first two laggiest mw2 mathes today, one some french people had a party and were host no good cussing them out, and the second one some astralian was host.

the other thing was is some dude got on and was all high and talking about smoking around young players
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: MW2 things that make you mad   MW2 things that make you mad Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:36 am

Insane Mercc wrote:
The Vector on MW2 is the Vector Arms KRISS sub-machince gun. They just shortened the name to make it seem cooler and theres nothing wrong with that.
The thermal scopes only are like that because it makes their use way easier on the game and it is just a game.
With the AK im pretty sure there are AKs issued with the rails even if they don't need them.
Are there not such things as Tactical Nukes......maybe they could have just called them MOABs instead of nukes but its just cooler to use nukes.
1: vector arms is a company, not a specific model of gun. The gun model is the Kriss.... So yes there is something wrong with it....
2: I like the idea of having thermal scopes... But they couldn't take the time to engineer it so only the human body had high heat signatures?
3: Only to eastern bloc countries SPF units, and some middle eastern SOF units. But Brazilian militia? Come on!
4: Ever played Arma? or AA?
5: I'm questioning why they are there. Why not have a B52 air strike with 1000lb bombs instead? Or maybe a JDAM or Cruise Missle strike.... No instead they went with a weapon that would kill everything in a 50 mile radius. Which only makes sense if your trying to skip an invasion(read japan).

Its still a little fun, however once my PC is fixed I'm going back to combat simulators... Or maybe the new medal of honer modern game, when it comes out...

sticks
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: MW2 things that make you mad   MW2 things that make you mad Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:58 am

sticks.13 wrote:
Insane Mercc wrote:
1: vector arms is a company, not a specific model of gun. The gun model is the Kriss.... So yes there is something wrong with it....
2: I like the idea of having thermal scopes... But they couldn't take the time to engineer it so only the human body had high heat signatures?
3: Only to eastern bloc countries SPF units, and some middle eastern SOF units. But Brazilian militia? Come on!
4: Ever played Arma? or AA?
5: I'm questioning why they are there. Why not have a B52 air strike with 1000lb bombs instead? Or maybe a JDAM or Cruise Missle strike.... No instead they went with a weapon that would kill everything in a 50 mile radius. Which only makes sense if your trying to skip an invasion(read japan).

Its still a little fun, however once my PC is fixed I'm going back to combat simulators... Or maybe the new medal of honer modern game, when it comes out...

sticks

Arma and AA are both amazing games for those of you looking for team-based play. Although they do have limited graphics, physics, etc.
Still, Arma II beats MW hands down.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: MW2 things that make you mad   MW2 things that make you mad Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:04 pm

If were talking about Team play focused games the BF:Bad Company games are very good because it forces you to use your teamates otherwise you will lose. Plus the amazing grapihics and fully destructable sandbox arenas are awesome. On the BF:BC2 they added an ATV and Blackhawks for fast hit-run tactics witch will make the game even better.........sorry for the little rant.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: MW2 things that make you mad   MW2 things that make you mad Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:23 pm

People this is a game.

Rent it.
Play it.
Don't like it? Don't play it.
End.
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

PostSubject: Re: MW2 things that make you mad   MW2 things that make you mad Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:45 pm

Drummer this is a disscussion about the little things in the game that make us annoyed and if your willing to ditch game for those little reasons then never disgrace a sniper school with your impatience.
And i don't get why they call the cheytac the intervention i mean its not like a copyright issue they call it the cheytac intervention in the campaign.
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

PostSubject: Re: MW2 things that make you mad   MW2 things that make you mad Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:59 pm

i gave up on it. i got sick and tired of be owned by duel 1887's EVERY game. there was at least one person in every XBL match that i played who had that devil spawn.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker
Corporal
Corporal
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: MW2 things that make you mad   MW2 things that make you mad Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:10 pm

I agree that it is not too much fun to be on the recieving end of the 1887, but the giving end sure is fun. I prefer to duel wield the Ranger though, it has a wider spread and is good for room clearing.

On the part about things i hate, its the 8 y/o kid who got his xbox for christmas and now has a headset and goes around team killing and cussing everybody out.

A small story: The other day i was playing Hardcore Team Deathmatch (so much more fun) and for 3 games straight everybody was being team killed by one kid. We all yelled for the host to boot him, but nobody knew who the host was. It turns out the guy running around team killing WAS the host, and was 10 years old.

Just something that irks me lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MW2 things that make you mad   MW2 things that make you mad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MW2 things that make you mad
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next