Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Concerning head shots...

Go down 
+24
p51dmustang
M14 double-taps
Satan
TacOps Utah
Jman
LaserSailorRy
slob212
djstasevich
TheJim
.25 Gram Sniper
Lone Wolf
Admin
SniperL96
Alabama_Sniper
Torch34
Tater
Fox13
Sentinel
Seabass_9000
wf sniper
sticks.13
Halo0004
Dark Knight
Roamer
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

Concerning head shots... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerning head shots...   Concerning head shots... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 6:36 pm

slob212 wrote:

I have seen players with shot out teeth

Ugh.....He's not lying folks, it happens. due to a recent incident, I am considering making either a FULL face MASK or a mouthguard MANDATORY now at my field....Of course, goggles are already mandatory, but I just need to increase saftey now....
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Concerning head shots...   Concerning head shots... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 6:38 pm

*thinks to himself* If you have radio communications, use the face mask.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Concerning head shots...   Concerning head shots... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:21 pm

Head shots are ok if they are wearing the proper protection , like paintball helment s , airsoft helmets , or go cart helments that fully cover the head , otherwise they shouldn't be took unless the only target presentable is the head , although that shouldn't be the case due to , by instinct , people protecting their head from potential injury . On A.A.E. sponsored events , we make the rules clear one head shot equals an automatic out , three chest shots also equal the same to one head shot , but only take the head shot if the target has the right amount of protection , otherwise problems may occur . If injury is done to me intentionally , I don't like to fight but ain't scared to bleed . I will not settle my anger with airsoft guns , but with my fists , and that is something that I need to improve on , my anger issues . Anyway , if the target is covered well enough , head shots are ok .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
djstasevich
Major
Major
djstasevich

PostSubject: Re: Concerning head shots...   Concerning head shots... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:18 pm

On the other hand, I have gotten very pissed off in a game of airsoft and the emotions have run high. I don't know why, but every time this happen I feel like I do well when I get angry I use the best strategies I can think up. This was before i met my team though.
Back to top Go down
http://statairsoft.weebly.com/index.html
p51dmustang
Corporal
Corporal
p51dmustang

PostSubject: Re: Concerning head shots...   Concerning head shots... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:04 pm

I wore a full mask when i played with my friends in my backyard, and I can remember hearing the bbs hittinng my mask, and getting a bb in my hair. that was a terrible feeling having these bbs litterly pinging off my mask, so I know i wont take headshots on anyone on pupose (unless that is the only eposed body part, and even then id feel terrible)
Back to top Go down
TacOps Utah
Private
Private
TacOps Utah

PostSubject: Re: Concerning head shots...   Concerning head shots... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:25 pm

I will go so far as to add, that if someone purpousfully takes a head shot on me, and hits me squarely.... I will UNLOAD a 300 round mag in my AEG (390 fps) on his nuts.
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: Concerning head shots...   Concerning head shots... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:31 pm

I will make the comprimise here,

If Players are equiped and properly protected, and the playing field and ORGAS allow it, then take the head shot, BUT !!! if we are talking about a friendly match, couple of teams getting together for a day or weekend of AirSoft fun, donīt take the head shot, the risk of injury is just to large. It dosnīt matter if you are using a 0,5er, Sniper or AEG, somebody leaving the playing field with an injury just ruins the whole day.
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Concerning head shots...   Concerning head shots... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:01 pm

slob212 wrote:
I will make the comprimise here,

If Players are equiped and properly protected, and the playing field and ORGAS allow it, then take the head shot, BUT !!! if we are talking about a friendly match, couple of teams getting together for a day or weekend of AirSoft fun, donīt take the head shot, the risk of injury is just to large. It dosnīt matter if you are using a 0,5er, Sniper or AEG, somebody leaving the playing field with an injury just ruins the whole day.

Thats what I was going to say. If the rules are structured enough to where you are POSITIVE EVERY PLAYER has proper ENTIRE face protection, I still think it would be okay. Even then I, personally, would be weary to takle the shot, just from what I've seen happen. An injury truely does ruin the entire day, and makes parents and other civillians even more biased towards airsoft being a sport in which their kids/themselves can get seriously hurt.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: Concerning head shots...   Concerning head shots... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:18 am

The only reason I find it necessity to shoot somebody in the head is well if I can't see another part of their body and even then I wait to see if they move. Also I do apologize for all the shot
like a normal human being would do (not) but if aiming for the head for whatever purpose aim for a helmet or something that they have padding on so it doesn't hurt as bad.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
Nathan15
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Concerning head shots...   Concerning head shots... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:35 pm

I think that head shots are very dangerous but i would not say it is unsportsman like beacause if it happens then it happens
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Concerning head shots...   Concerning head shots... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:04 pm

Yeah , but sometimes head shots aren't as dangerous , becuase of the opponent being fully covered from , well , head to chin with padding and stuff , also if someone shoots you in the head with an airsoft gun , then don't jump all over them , because in airsoft , by playing , you are saying that you are ok with being hit by bbs and possibly being subjected to injury . Thats one reason why I don't like players sueing each other over an airsofting injury , not only does it give themself a bad name , but also it gives the sport a bad name as well .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

PostSubject: Re: Concerning head shots...   Concerning head shots... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:45 pm

Ya its kinda like a paintballer sueing another paintballer because they got a stain on there shirt from a paintball when they got hit. Its one of thoes DUH moments when you know what your doing you know what could happen but yet you don't like it when it does happen. Personally I belive that if you don't want to get shot in the head and you will blow up if you do then don't play the game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=567300653
TheSniper
Private
Private
TheSniper

PostSubject: Re: Concerning head shots...   Concerning head shots... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:45 pm

I shoot at the middle of the body. I only shoot at a head when that is all that is showing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concerning head shots...   Concerning head shots... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Concerning head shots...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2