Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Sniper Kill shots

Go down 
+29
organdonor
Bibon
AirsoftNinja
Spl. Durkee
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
connor baker
inferno350z
Digital-Milk
aveenvp
lonesniper24
.25 Gram Sniper
slob212
dman12564sniper
SniperL96
1shot1kill
Satan
Lone Wolf
killyouno5
M14 double-taps
Fox13
Sniper004
Tater
sticks.13
Sentinel
stormtrupr
Admin
Ace
Seabass_9000
Roamer
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

Sniper Kill shots Empty
PostSubject: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 4:37 pm

Okay, c'mon guys... its the sniper's nest and we don't have any stories

Tells us some of your best kill shots.... Did you make a second nose on somebody, any blood, shoot somebody and make them cry
give detail, post pictures!!!!
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

Sniper Kill shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 4:40 pm

The most painful shot I put on somebody (from his opinion) was a shot right on the nipple. Laughing Seems kind of stupid, but he said it was by far the most painful of all and he was wearing two shirts one of which was a fleece pull over lol
It should be noted I was not aiming for this point...
I might now though cheers
Back to top Go down
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

Sniper Kill shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 4:58 pm

I remember Slacker shooting the Admin from about 40 yards with the Admin's own L96 and hearing a faint yelp. I was right next to Slacker when it happend... priceless. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
Ace
Corporal
Corporal
Ace

Sniper Kill shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 5:05 pm

I remember No_Show peeling skin back on a friends face at Winter Strike with his L96. Shouldn't have stuck his head out.....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sniper Kill shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 5:47 pm

Okay, I have one. I was at Blind Fury 4 in Springfield, Ohio. I was carrying my UTG L96 in a squad of about 8 guys walking around a bend into an open field. Around the bend are about 10 of our guys, all dead with red "dead rags" on their heads. They are all staring at this nurse about 200 feet out along the treeline. She's was just standing there speaking with an opponent about something. A few of my teammates called me out and told me to take a shot at the guy standing with the nurse. Nervous me, new to sniping, of course takes the offer and walks over to try and take the shot. I get into position, line up the shot (a little above his head as he was far off), click off the safety, take a deep breathe, exhale, half breathe, hold, FIRE!!

I take the shot while thinking to myself "there's no way I'll stand a chance of hitting this guy." And actually, I was right! Just a few seconds after taking the shot we hear the crack of the BB against the innocent nurse's goggles. HEADSHOT, I KILLED THE NURSE! Not good, seeing as how she then took revenge on my team and killed several of our guys with "knife kills."

Still, I may have missed, but I was just happy to hit someone Smile Besides, it's fun looking back on it now and laughing about it.
Back to top Go down
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

Sniper Kill shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 6:25 pm

**Cough**Cough** I was the one that told him to shoot at the guy **Cough**Cough**

That was a pretty epic moment, other than the part where it hit the nurse. Very Happy At that range, I didnt even think the BB would get there... so I have to give you some serious props. cheers
Back to top Go down
stormtrupr
Private
Private
stormtrupr

Sniper Kill shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 6:27 pm

lol...that story will live in infamy for many years to come....though i wasnt present for this hillarious happening....i heard about it on the way home from BF4 Smile
Idea What do ya say we keep the civillians casualties lower this time around ehh? tongue

lol....i wouldnt have been nearly as close im sure:)
Back to top Go down
https://ohio.facebook.com/profile.php?id=606815017
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

Sniper Kill shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 8:12 pm

Well after being shot by one of the civilians when I was minding my own business, I think this coming year I am going out for some revenge on them. Very Happy That village is going to be mine!!!

Civilians = easy target practice. cheers
Back to top Go down
stormtrupr
Private
Private
stormtrupr

Sniper Kill shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 8:27 pm

LOLOL!!!
Seabass_9000 wrote:
Civilians = easy target practice. cheers
so this is how you got all your kills at BF4 j/k Razz
Back to top Go down
https://ohio.facebook.com/profile.php?id=606815017
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

Sniper Kill shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 9:10 pm

You bet, after the fat one shot me... I went medieval on their butts. Very Happy Half way through the day I had 2 kills and 4 deaths, then he shot me... after the fragfest was over I had 52 kills and 4 deaths. J/k

It was kind of irritating when he did shoot me. I was sneaking up on one of the opposing teams M249's that happend to be right in front of me shooting the other way. If I would have stayed alive another minute, he would have been gone and that side of the village would have been pretty volnerable. Anyhow, I turn my back to the chubby guy and he pulls out a revolver of some kind then proceeds to shoot me in the back... what a coward. Atleast have a duel with me face to face. Very Happy I would have been up for it.
Back to top Go down
Sentinel
Private
Private
Sentinel

Sniper Kill shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 10:59 pm

I cant think of any really funny stories on the field, but i remember one time, my friend was walking home from my other friends house. His house and my friends house are probably about 300 feet away from each other, but we were on the road, and he was about 5 feet from his drive way. My other friend pulls out his rifle (we and been previously shooting) and shoots one shot. Then we hear out friend Brett shout and rubbing the top of his head. It probably scared him more than hurt, but it was still hilarious Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sniper Kill shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 11:16 pm

Sentinel wrote:
I cant think of any really funny stories on the field, but i remember one time, my friend was walking home from my other friends house. His house and my friends house are probably about 300 feet away from each other, but we were on the road, and he was about 5 feet from his drive way. My other friend pulls out his rifle (we and been previously shooting) and shoots one shot. Then we hear out friend Brett shout and rubbing the top of his head. It probably scared him more than hurt, but it was still hilarious Smile

Ha. Not a bad shot! I probably would have crapped myself if I would have seen someone pull out a rifle 300 ft. down the road from me and point it at me lol. Hey wait, was this in a neighborhood? confused
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

Sniper Kill shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 11:58 pm

well i have 2. Both of these happened at the pure epicness of OP:Stealing Freedom.
1 me and some random kid were doing a recon mission where we had to go through a field with 2-3 ft tall grass. we were about 3/4 of the way across when we did one of our periodic stops(to listen etc). we herd movement off to our left, what we thought was about 40ft away(this whole time we conversed using hand signals Smile ) to make a semi long story shorter a fire team of N00Bs stood up about 20ft away. instinctively i stood up and shot all three of them in the chest area. I didnt know how far the enemy had advanced at the time. it turns out that the whole enemy flank is bout 70ft off to my right. we both end up scattering and i get lit up by my good friend Mr.Kong's (on AO) SAW. it was funny because i distracted their whole team for about 30 secs. in the end i only got 3 kills and got lit up by a SAW............................... i call that a successful mission how bout u guys? Laughing

2: again this takes place at OP:Stealing Freedom. at this event there was a third party (Mercs) who could be bout out by either team in contact with the merc leader. to make another long story short they turned on us to capture our leader.... i get lit up by Conners's SAW(there were to many SAW's at that game Rolling Eyes ) then we hire the mercs out to our side... they capture the WHOLE enemy team.... we get 15mins downtime/time to prepare for the inevitable attack. in the end i had 50 pea sized welts on my right arm for 3 weeks. was still a fun week.

Warning; OP:SF2 will be even MORE epic than it was last year. this is partially due to the fact that there is going to be an EPIC van convoy this year Smile

PS: i plan on seeing some of you Juggernauts out their next year. you wont wanna miss it.

sticks
Back to top Go down
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

Sniper Kill shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 12:15 am

Sticks, I am already signed up... which means I will be there with atleast Slacker and Stormtrupr. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sniper Kill shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 1:49 am

sticks.13 wrote:
it was funny because i distracted their whole team for about 30 secs. in the end i only got 3 kills and got lit up by a SAW............................... i call that a successful mission how bout u guys? Laughing

I say so! Three kills, one death (by a saw cheers ) and distracting an entire team that long. I call that a well-completed mission Smile

sticks.13 wrote:

Warning; OP:SF2 will be even MORE epic than it was last year. this is partially due to the fact that there is going to be an EPIC van convoy this year Smile
PS: i plan on seeing some of you Juggernauts out their next year. you wont wanna miss it.
Sticks, I will definitely be there! As will most of the Juggernauts (hopefully). Maybe we'll all end up fighting alongside one another Suspect You make it sound like a blast, so I'm of course pumped!
Back to top Go down
Sentinel
Private
Private
Sentinel

Sniper Kill shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 1:40 pm

Admin wrote:
Sentinel wrote:

Ha. Not a bad shot! I probably would have crapped myself if I would have seen someone pull out a rifle 300 ft. down the road from me and point it at me lol. Hey wait, was this in a neighborhood? confused

Yah ll thats what made it so funny.

1) We were probably about 12 years old
2) The road was deserted
Back to top Go down
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

Sniper Kill shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 3:00 pm

Sentinel, good to hear your friend wasnt shooting in a populated area at that kind of range... I hate to hear bad things about Airsoft. None the less though, that is an amazing shot! Very Happy

Sticks, I cant wait to go to SF2 this year, it is sounding better every time somebody talks about it. Smile If you are going to be on the green team, I would imagine we may just cross paths a few times... maybe we can form a mini firing squad. Very Happy
-If you distracted their team, mission accomplished... well done my friend.

Admin, cant wait until practice... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Tater
Private
Private
Tater

Sniper Kill shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 2:25 pm

Ok first post so go easy. me and some friends were playing in the woods one time messin around with my new guns. well at that time i was still using .20g bbs and the gun wasnt very accurate out beyound say 130ft well my friend come walking up a path just out of my range and with me wanting to see what i could do fires(note my gun shoots high do to the bbs weight so i am low in order to hit him in the chest) well for some reason my gun decides to shoot straight and that moment and i drill him right in the groin!!! Mad and he drops I thought that it was funny but he didnt. But i thought id share that with you.
Tater
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sniper Kill shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 2:51 pm

Tater wrote:
Ok first post so go easy. me and some friends were playing in the woods one time messin around with my new guns. well at that time i was still using .20g bbs and the gun wasnt very accurate out beyound say 130ft well my friend come walking up a path just out of my range and with me wanting to see what i could do fires(note my gun shoots high do to the bbs weight so i am low in order to hit him in the chest) well for some reason my gun decides to shoot straight and that moment and i drill him right in the groin!!! Mad and he drops I thought that it was funny but he didnt. But i thought id share that with you.
Tater

Ha. Not a good time for the BB to go straight. Poor friend. That'd be my luck - As soon as you fired the shot the hop-up puts only a small spin on the BB, the wind dies down, and the BB heads straight for its target pale
Back to top Go down
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

Sniper Kill shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 8:02 pm

yeah, you'll have that lol.
I never want to experience that kind of pain though... I have thought about wearing a cup for that very reason.
Back to top Go down
Sniper004
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sniper004

Sniper Kill shots Empty
PostSubject: best kill shot   Sniper Kill shots Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 10:23 pm

it says i can only reply,if this is going beyond my welcome im sorry it wont happen again

ok, once my freind adam hosted a game near his house in a xmas tree farm. there were about 25 guys there and we were split into 2 teams ,the battle was lasting pretty long and i remember i had split off from my group of about 5 guys who were the last of our team and i had gotten about 100 ft to there right with my friend kody then he split from me so i was alone basically ,well all of the sudden i feel my phone buzz in my pocket and it was adam he just screams levi we need your help were pinned at the end of the field hurry...... then he hangs up ,so i run to where i thought they were and i could hear people yelling and shooting so i sort of creep in the tall grass and lay my rifle on a branch and i could see two members of the other team in my sights i remember thinking which one to take, they were both shooting but matt had an auto AK so i chose him, he was about 160 ft away and i remember regulating my breathing and i shot and hit him, he looked behind him and kind of looked around and then brandon (the other guy next to him)) screams SNIPER and about 8 of them run for cover from where they thought i was ,and ran into the bullet path of my team .. at that point i had no idea what i did but apparently my team was pinned at the edge off the forest and when i shot matt and his teamed scatterd, my team got the upper hand and they won the skirmish.. at the end we lost but thats still the best shot ive ever taken..

adam tells me that he was thinking they were about to lose just as i shot and turned it around..
Back to top Go down
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

Sniper Kill shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 12:06 pm

Hey, thats an awsome story. I think this scenario is the best part of a sniper. Its not the number of kills or head shots. These shots (like yours above) change the whole course of the game b/c they strike fear and uncertainty into the opposing team. I can tell you that if you had an AEG they probably wouldn't have reacted that way towards one guy, but since you were smart and stayed hidden you made them react to you.
Nice, thanks for sharing. and your not going to go beyond your welcome. Post whatever you want in any of these threads as long as you obey ADMIN's policies.
Back to top Go down
Fox13
Corporal
Corporal
Fox13

Sniper Kill shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 8:02 pm

I don't have one awsome sniper shots but at my last war I has 4 headshots. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

Sniper Kill shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:08 pm

Okay, I'm not a sniper, but I have a decent story about A sniper I was with, on the field. Unfortunately, I was the victim. The sniper was M16-A3, a good friend of mine, and he had his L-96 and he was in a tree house to my right, around a corner of a house. All of a sudden I see two enemy Infantry step out form cover. I let them walk away from there cover for awhile, then I put my Thompson on Full-Auto. Two Pine trees' branches were obscurring my view of the tree house, So I figured I Can't see him, he can't see me....WRONG!! I run out, and open up on both of them I got a sniper, (Not M16-A3) but the other kid got away. I stop firing and then hear the shot. Thee BB comes speeding through the trees, and comes in contact with my leg......It was less than TWO INCHES away from my nads..... I just set my thompson on the ground, Put my hands up, and said: "You got me, I'm out, I'm going to sit down." Needless to say, I was scared out of my mind as the shot was only from about 35 feet away, and the welt was little over an inch away from the jewels!! pale
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

Sniper Kill shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:29 am

ok well it was the first time that i hade ever played airsoft and this is a classic. Well it was a 2 on 2 in a open field. Me and my partner each had spring rifles mine was a famas his was a m1. Well we headed out and right away we see one. So we head torward him. He is out in the open right next to a tree. My partner goes left to flank and i go strait. Well i get to the tree not 10ft away when i take a shot and instantly feel a sharp pain in my side. I say im hit and then i look up in the tree.... The other players partner is up in the tree. He ends up giving me a nasty welt that had a smal scab and my partner a large welt on his cheek. that is my sniper story.

P.S. sorry for it being so long Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=567300653
Sponsored content

Sniper Kill shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sniper Kill shots
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next